NT Poll: Who do you think wins the election?

Who will win the presidential election?

• Trump

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 84 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep seeing all these sites running these polls so curious who NT thinks will win.

This is not a who do you want to win or discussing the issues just strictly who you think it will be.

Just to be a jerk, I voted for both.

Adjust your poll option settings.
tenor (42).gif

My boy wanted to bet me.

He gets $50 if Trump wins.
His reasoning is that its hard to unseat a sitting president.
I get $100 if Biden wins.
My reasoning is that when the country is in bad shape, ppl tend to blame the president. And it has never been in worse shape, in every facet, in my lifetime.

I dont see how I dont take his money.

Yea, Bush Sr. was the last.

Those who said Trump, whats yall reasoning? Fraud? Silent majority? Electorial votes?

I don't know if you remember but 4 years ago, every channel & website was saying Clinton was going to win. I don't support Trump but I don't like Biden at all. On every website you can say anything bad about Trump & you can post the next day too, but if you say anything bad about Biden you're living in limbo. (banned/censorship)

Biden/Harris and I can't wait to talk **** to every mother****er that has/had a confederate flag on their lawn. Make sure you vote.

The key is we need the senate in 2020 and 2022. VOTE!

I have hope. Electing the first black president was a much higher hill to climb. We had the ability to do that then we also have the ability to give an old racist the boot.

The polls have Biden up 8 points which is insurmountable. Hillary was up 3 points at this juncture and won the general. Problem was she was a smug, unrelatable white woman. Old white men in the rust belt weren't onboard and Trump stole some of those states but only by a narrow margin. Won't happen this time. Go out and celebrate this week, boys. Point, laugh, and dance on 'em.

I voted for Biden in the election and in this loll.

But it's hard to estimate the stupidity of the American people. You can never over-estimate it...you can most assuredly under-estimate it....and that's what I'm afraid of..

Back
Top Bottom