NT Poll: Who do you think wins the election?

Who will win the presidential election?

• Trump

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 84 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m with you on Biden being a closeted racist.

But I am also of the belief that the people choosing to sit out this election are of the low information variety.

Sometimes we have to pick the lesser of two undesirables.

The “high” variety picked Trump in 2016 though. :lol: :lol: now all of a sudden, people are low variety if they don’t vote at all?

The “high” variety picked Trump in 2016 though. :lol: :lol: now all of a sudden, people are low variety if they don’t vote at all?

Low information individuals are capable of anything, sir.

Not voting at all is a fundamental principal of low information folks. The things that define that group are not exclusive to that group, it’s just that generally speaking, low info people check out when the decision isn’t “easy” to them.

Majority of people voted against Trump. Americas built in racial fail safe is the electoral votes

won’t even bring up suppression of votes. Y’all really just need to educate yourselves

Like... why’d this country vote for Trump in 2016 in the first place? That’s the question.... this GREAT, Intelligent, powerhouse of a country voted Trump as president :lol: :lol: :lol:

Racist whites + voter suppression + electoral college = Trump. This was the fruit of the labor of GOP efforts for the past 50 years. Which is why dems badly need to regain the senate, go full mask off and demand conservatives either get down or lay down.

Low information individuals are capable of anything, sir.

Not voting at all is a fundamental principal of low information folks. The things that define that group are not exclusive to that group, it’s just that generally speaking, low info people check out when the decision isn’t “easy” to them.

I’m not talking about low information/low IQ people. Please explain to me, how and why was this guy Trump, voted as president in 2016? What type of people voted for him? Did the lesser informed people choose him, because he was the better of two evils???

Explain to me how this country somehow got smarter in 4 years, was it no smart 4 years ago, when Trump won? Help me understand how this guy became president

I’m not talking about low information/low IQ people. Please explain to me, how and why was this guy Trump, voted as president in 2016? What type of people voted for him? Did the lesser informed people choose him, because he was the better of two evils???

Explain to me how this country somehow got smarter in 4 years, was it no smart 4 years ago, when Trump won? Help me understand how this guy became president
About 60% of people voted in 2016. Don’t need to be smart to see the people in charge aren’t getting your job back or sending you assistance.

Majority of people voted against Trump. Americas built in racial fail safe is the electoral votes

won’t even bring up suppression of votes. Y’all really just need to educate yourselves

Can’t say y’all. Because I’m Black, and my first time being eligible to vote was in 2008. And I vote Democrat. And of course, I’m well aware that the states with the highest populous, have the highest amount of electoral college votes, and it trickles down.

It’s just baffling that we had big turnouts for Bush/Gore, Edwards, Obama/McCain, etc....

But everything was suppressed in 2016 for Trump/Clinton. Why was the American public not locked in, in 2016.

Can’t say y’all. Because I’m Black, and my first time being eligible to vote was in 2008. And I vote Democrat. And of course, I’m well aware that the states with the highest populous, have the highest amount of electoral college votes, and it trickles down.
The hell does what you said have to do with your questions and my reply? Again, educate yourself, THEN ask questions.

Trump lost the popular vote but won the election. That alone should tell you your vote doesn’t really matter. Srs

It’s just baffling that we had big turnouts for Bush/Gore, Edwards, Obama/McCain, etc....

But everything was suppressed in 2016 for Trump/Clinton. Why was the American public not locked in, in 2016.
We never really had a big turnout for any of those previous examples other than in 2008.
There are a variety of factors that led to the low turnout of 2016, and they all fall under the umbrella of public opinion manipulation.

Then watch the Social Dilemma and the documentary about Cambridge Analytica for an adaptation of Bernays' principles to modern means of communication (social media).

Trump lost the popular vote but won the election. That alone should tell you your vote doesn’t really matter. Srs

This man has never seen a ballot with his own eyes 🤣.

Ballots are a rumor huh? Handed out to make us feel like we have a voice,right? 😭

You do realize that there are local races wherever you live that have a more direct impact on your day to day movements?

Different propositions and measures on your ballot as well. There’s no electoral college for that part of your ballot.

For example Prop. 16 in California Proposition 16 would remove the ban on affirmative action involving race-based or sex- based preferences from the California Constitution.

Affirmative action is a generation altering issue. My vote for that counts as much as Governor Gavin Newsome’s vote does.

But Low information individuals will swear that your vote doesn’t count and it’s not funny anymore.

Please be better than this, guys.

Last edited:
Just look at it like this guys... If Biden wins, we restore some dignity to the public arena.
If trump wins, you actually know what politicians are up to because he's incapable of successfully lying.

Black people voting in this general election is like choosing between trump who has an open hand with nothing in it and Biden who is offering a sealed box with nothing in it... Maybe a thank you card.

Just look at it like this guys... If Biden wins, we restore some dignity to the public arena.
If trump wins, you actually know what politicians are up to because he's incapable of successfully lying.

Black people voting in this general election is like choosing between trump who has an open hand with nothing in it and Biden who is offering a sealed box with nothing in it... Maybe a thank you card.
You care to back this with facts and proposed policy? Or this something you heard from a friends daddy’s uncles.....?

a 2nd Trumpito term is gonna be a full on dictatorship. So of course of I'm voting for Biden.

People who still on the "both sides" BS have been asleep for the past 4 years.

The clown occupying the white house never divested from his businesses, constantly violates the Hatch Act, is in debt to foreign nations, has secret phone calls with Putin/Russia, still doesn't take Covid-19 serious 7 months later, never showed his taxes, fuels racial animosity/hate and encourages violence from his supporters cult/white supremacists.

Unless you're fine with all of the above I don't understand how anyone could have a difficult time choosing which option is better for the country.

Back
Top Bottom