NT Poll: Who do you think wins the election?

Who will win the presidential election?

• Trump

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 84 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just look at it like this guys... If Biden wins, we restore some dignity to the public arena.
If trump wins, you actually know what politicians are up to because he's incapable of successfully lying.

Black people voting in this general election is like choosing between trump who has an open hand with nothing in it and Biden who is offering a sealed box with nothing in it... Maybe a thank you card.
Trump's hand is not empty; he is offering fascism. That's why he has 40% unwavering support nationwide, and that's why the 60% who don't **** with him can't sit on the sidelines.

Only fascists scapegoat sections of their population. Divide and conquer.

A friend asked me who I was voting for and then she was explaining why she is voting Trump. Of course, everytime I mention hes a racist that part get dodged. :lol:

From Flawda, go figure.

I mean trump wants to takeaway majority of people’s healthcare. That’s money out of a lot of peoples pockets right there. But “both sides” I guess?

Reputable sites make it a point to remind people that these are projections of probability.

Meaning that if 538 posts data showing that Tr*mp has a 8% chance of winning the election, that 8% could very well manifest itself. 92% chance for Biden does not mean 100%. It’s astounding how SO MANY cannot grasp this basic fact.
Ok bro, I understand statistical analysis......I am more commenting on articles that are projecting states such as Georgia and Wisconsin swinging to Biden.....like why? When voter turnout is the only reason swing states go red would you give some teenager any excuse to stay home??

Ok bro, I understand statistical analysis......I am more commenting on articles that are projecting states such as Georgia and Wisconsin swinging to Biden.....like why? When voter turnout is the only reason swing states go red would you give some teenager any excuse to stay home??
So you’re saying the articles are giving the false sense of victory thus people don’t vote?

And every last one of these politicians that did nothing but queue to suck this racist’s **** can eat a **** on their way to the federal penitentiary.

All of trump and the entire GOP’s voters and supporters should be on no fly lists and investigated for treason and shunned in society.

I said what I said

Because the polls conducted in those states say they might, and models say they might, especially in high turnout scenarios.

On the flip side, some people stay home because they think their state has no chance of flipping. If they think there is a chance, they might show up. But younger voters are notorious for staying home, so who knows.

And every last one of these politicians that did nothing but queue to suck this racist’s **** can eat a **** on their way to the federal penitentiary.

I'm all in for charging his enablers with treason and also get executed

Still don't understand how election day is not a Holiday. I mean I understand that just about every workplace lets you come in late, but this is supposed to be the most important day for the country and we'd only be taking a day off every 4 years. That's only 2.5 days off every decade.

Who I WANT to win is different from who I think will win.

Voted for Biden.
Got a sickening feeling Trump will pull it off again...

You’re worried about the wrong thing, boss.

Because the polls conducted in those states say they might, and models say they might, especially in high turnout scenarios.

On the flip side, some people stay home because they think their state has no chance of flipping. If they think there is a chance, they might show up. But younger voters are notorious for staying home, so who knows.
True, good point. I hadn't considered that

Can we be single for a while?

Do we have to put a face on "america"?

Can we just have collective votes from citizens for bills, laws, propositions & etc...?

Last edited:
Can we be single for a while?

Do we have to put a face on "america"?

Can we just have collective votes from citizens for bills, laws, propositions & etc...?

Word. That or we need to completely do away with separate parties so people can vote based on the actual candidates and not affiliations.

Back
Top Bottom