***NT: Post Your Pick-Up Lines Vol. Haven't Seen One of These Threads***

^
laugh.gif
Might have to use that one......

"marry me" it works all the time, i know its corny but a lot of women eat it up. it gets a laugh out of them and that usually makes conversation alot easier.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

come here often...obviously you dont op
Yea Im actually pretty new to the General Forum......
Im not even gonna lie, I just found out maybe a few months ago that there is a whole new world on NT outside of the Nike Retro and JB Forums
roll.gif

*EDIT*
And the "Can I Hit It Loser" thread is cool but its not too realistic for real world use
laugh.gif
Yea you arent going to be visiting those sections often anymore. Once you start posting in the General section you rarely go back. This is comingfrom someone who use to only visit the JB and Nike sections also. I only visit those sections maybe twice a week now.

I don't use pick up lines like that, but I read this one somewhere and it made me laugh.

Hey, you see my friend over there? *point to friend* He bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful woman in here. So do you wanna get dinner anda movie with his money?

Originally Posted by darius3668

"marry me" it works all the time, i know its corny but a lot of women eat it up. it gets a laugh out of them and that usually makes conversation a lot easier.
simp & brocolli
smh.gif

i remember one of you goons posting this line that had me cracking up for days after
laugh.gif

"hey, u going to the bbq?"

"what bbq?"

"the one where i put my meat on your grill"

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Can I borrow you? I promise to give you back ;P
laugh.gif

check out the can i hit it loser? thread its full of pick up lines.

That $*# doesn't work
laugh.gif
I've seen dudes use this and get cussedout.

"Greetings, my goddess. How art thou? me? well .. I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm going to drop off at the orphanage. Its a weeklyhabit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have the time, you wonderful woman ... YOU. (wink)

cheerio"

&
"can we have sex now and then I take you out to movies and dinner later ? 'cause I don't get paid 'til friday."

forgot who said 'em.

Back
Top Bottom