#NT PRESENTS: SECRET SOCIETY LIVE AT SANTOS PARTY HOUSE NYC (Green Street, G.o.D. Jewels and More)

I was gonna go but Half had me shook and i aint about that life
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nah but it seemed like a good time.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Yo, I dont remember too much from after the show, but it was dope
pimp.gif
You was gone off the Tokyo Tea too huh??..My dude biff had the whole club on lean drinking them teas

Nah, that was the homey @Samantha_Jonez
http://tweetphoto.com/33610978

When we first got in there tho, me and the homey Biff were goin shot for shot wit the Henny early.

pimp.gif
You was gone off the Tokyo Tea too huh??..My dude biff had the whole club on lean drinking them teas

When we first got in there tho, me and the homey Biff were goin shot for shot wit the Henny early.

^
laugh.gif

But yo, what's fam in the black shirt's twitter account? The dude that was sittin next to @Jdotofresh across from me at BBQs?
nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif

But yo, what's fam in the black shirt's twitter account? The dude that was sittin next to @Jdotofresh across from me at BBQs?
nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif

Shout out to everyone who showed out and showed support for Jewels, Mr. Jefferson, Jynx & GreenStreet.

I was the one in the Mets fitted. Here are the only decent pics I had:

353d36e.jpg

33coghx.jpg

25zqdyp.jpg

2dtqfph.jpg

iyhi7a.jpg

in8yo3.jpg

2dlkg8y.jpg

nerd.gif

2j3sbpw.jpg

Shout out to Nay who I met for the first time and took the train with. Shout out to Jordan 
roll.gif
Shout out to Spike
laugh.gif
Dude was waaaaaaaasted.

Shout out to everyone who showed out and showed support for Jewels, Mr. Jefferson, Jynx & GreenStreet.

I was the one in the Mets fitted. Here are the only decent pics I had:

353d36e.jpg

33coghx.jpg

25zqdyp.jpg

2dtqfph.jpg

iyhi7a.jpg

in8yo3.jpg

2dlkg8y.jpg

nerd.gif

2j3sbpw.jpg

Shout out to Nay who I met for the first time and took the train with. Shout out to Jordan 
roll.gif
Shout out to Spike
laugh.gif
Dude was waaaaaaaasted.

Originally Posted by TheHype

^
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
That was me homey..I used to be @datnggag..but I had to switch it up to @datbkdude..

Originally Posted by TheHype

^
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Them $$#*#% had me
roll.gif
That was me homey..I used to be @datnggag..but I had to switch it up to @datbkdude..

pimp.gif

you know what Biff did tell me yall was going in on the Henny..smh..Im glad I wasnt there.Cause i woulda been EXTRA wavy..My dude you was So Far Gone tho...(No drake)

pimp.gif

you know what Biff did tell me yall was going in on the Henny..smh..Im glad I wasnt there.Cause i woulda been EXTRA wavy..My dude you was So Far Gone tho...(No drake)

Originally Posted by viiheaven

2j3sbpw.jpg

roll.gif
Shout out to Spike
laugh.gif
Dude was waaaaaaaasted.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of...

ftpied.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

2j3sbpw.jpg

roll.gif
Shout out to Spike
laugh.gif
Dude was waaaaaaaasted.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of...

ftpied.jpg

laugh.gif
there was so much goin on that I wanted to chop it up wit dudes I didn't kno were there and end up findin out they were there after.
I wanted to argue wit Nay about random iish, and appreciate Budden wit my dude DaveBFI, no mo.
I aint kno who Jdotfresh was until last night. That _ had me
roll.gif

We need the spread sheet wit everyone that was there pic & name.

laugh.gif
there was so much goin on that I wanted to chop it up wit dudes I didn't kno were there and end up findin out they were there after.
I wanted to argue wit Nay about random iish, and appreciate Budden wit my dude DaveBFI, no mo.
I aint kno who Jdotfresh was until last night. That _ had me
roll.gif

We need the spread sheet wit everyone that was there pic & name.

i rolled out right before all the picture takin and real summit. good to meet some of y'all though. a lot of cool people.

i rolled out right before all the picture takin and real summit. good to meet some of y'all though. a lot of cool people.

Back
Top Bottom