NT put me onto a new TV series

so i cant watch Dexter reruns till Sept when season 5 starts so i wana watch something else.. Preff with atleast 2+ seasons..

PUT ME ON

THX
Spoiler [+]
rikki_renee_2.jpg

xfbvh5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damages... my girlfeinds mom put me onto it... it's a thriller about high profile lawyers and a trial they are involved in. It's good!

Originally Posted by swizzc

Damages... my girlfeinds mom put me onto it... it's a thriller about high profile lawyers and a trial they are involved in. It's good!

One of the best shows on TV.  If I worked for a person like Patty Hewes at my firm I'd quit or end up dead.  She's ruthless
roll.gif
roll.gif

Friday Night Lights and Chuck are two of my favorite shows.

Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Everybody Hates Chris, Freaks and Geeks, Lost, Man vs. Wild, The Office, Prison Break , Survivorman, The Sopranos, The Wire

Parks and Recreation.

But dont even think about trying to claim Rashida Jones.

I'd put a ring on it
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Comedy
      Curb Your Enthusiasm
      Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
      Arrested Development
      30 Rock
      South Park

Drama
     The Wire
     Mad Men
     True Blood
     Entourage

i honestly just dropped my jaw when i hit the spoiler. no exaggeration and not intentionally. all natural.

the big bang theory, bored to death, modern family, the pacific, how i met your mother, rules of engagement....

and some older ones you might be able to catch or even go out and buy on DVD cuz it'll still be worth it:

NewsRadio, the Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, the Critic, the Tick (animated), and other fairly obvious ones like Seinfeld, Frasier, and the Cosby Show are all worth having when whats on TV just won't cut it.

I like Chuck, True Blood, Californication, Mad Man, and The Tudors... oh and The Office.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Comedy
      Curb Your Enthusiasm
      Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
      Arrested Development
      30 Rock
      South Park

Drama
     The Wire
     Mad Men
     True Blood
     Entourage
Good starts, I'll add Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, and Californication as well.

Originally Posted by cgutta

something is off in that first pic........................................................try fringe or flashfoward

^ why would you do that to him?
smh.gif

Anyways, the first two episodes of Breaking Bad will give you the crack scratch. Community is fresh and real funny. Not Arrested Development good, but getting there.

Currently running:

Doctor Who
Bones
Fringe
Castle
Mad Men
Ashes to Ashes
Eureka
Mitchell & Webb's Peep Show
That Mitchell & Webb Look
Being Human

Off air: