NT Rate Your Driving Skills On A 1-10 Scale Vol. Whos Below A 6???

uncalled4boy

Supporter
I'd Say Im Prolly An 8 Or 8.5

Get Good Reviews, Been Told I Could Be A Chauffeur And That

Wen Im Driving Its A Comfortable/Entertaining Ride Since I Have Good Convos And Music
laugh.gif

driving is a second nature to me (both auto and manual) and since i live and drive in nyc i gotta say i'm at least an 8. but i dono i never tracked orraced so maybe i'm not even an 8.

uh oh.

honestly i'd give myself the following

4 - the way i chose to drive {swangin and @*#*}

8 - when someone like my aiunt is in the car and i know to drive sensible or if i am around the lawz.

I'm a 9 on a good day. I gotta work on my traffic camera and cop awareness though
laugh.gif
. I swear I'm not a speeder, but everytime I gain a little speeda cop one of those always seem to be around.

im gonna give myself a solid 7. i'm a decent driver with decent machinery but i've still gotta practice car control at/past the limit. also gottapractice raising my limits as far as corner speeds go but practicing on the street is no good, too many curbs to potentially go over. i've got a prettygood grip on weight transfer...but i ultimately need more practice time.

10 when I'm comfortable and by myself.

6.5-7 when I'm around the long arm or certain members of the family.

laugh.gif
my grandma hates driving with me. I figure she's old as +!!! so I can get away with things and tell her "this is how people drive nowadays."

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Wen Im Driving Its A Comfortable/Entertaining Ride Since I Have Good Convos And Music
laugh.gif
Same reason.. but I would say a 9 or 9.5 though..

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

laugh.gif
Same reason.. but I would say a 9 or 9.5 though..

I Woulda Said 9 But For Bad Habits (Txtin, Driving Wit Knees, Etc.) I Took A Point Off
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom