NT Rate Your Driving Skills On A 1-10 Scale Vol. Whos Below A 6???

about an 8..i drive in SF city traffic just fine. I can parallel into tight spaces. I have gotten into 2 accidents but none were my fault. Got rear ended at astop light and some lady backed into my car in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

uh oh.

honestly i'd give myself the following

4 - the way i chose to drive {swangin and @*#*}

8 - when someone like my aiunt is in the car and i know to drive sensible or if i am around the lawz.

foreal thats me

Originally Posted by BgL2687

about an 8..i drive in SF city traffic just fine. I can parallel into tight spaces. I have gotten into 2 accidents but none were my fault. Got rear ended at a stop light and some lady backed into my car in the parking lot.
Same here. All the accidents I got into was caused by the other individual.
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I almost hit a kid today...almost crashed a few times last night...ima say i'm a 7[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I almost hit a kid today...almost crashed a few times last night...ima say i'm a 7[/color]

Im PM'ing You My Number....Call Wen Ur Driving So I Can Get Off The Road
pimp.gif

lol at you guys saying your a 10 or 9.5
that means you have 0-1 accidents that were definitely not your fault or you had a small chance to avoid it
means you obey ALL street signs and speed limit
have a smooth ride without have the pedals as an "on" "off" switch
yall giving yourself way too much credit

being a good driver doesn't mean being able to speed and text at the same time

ima say a 9.....got great vision....see !%@! before it happens...don't panic....and aint scared.....cause alot of drivers be driving like sissy's

Back
Top Bottom