NT Rate Your Driving Skills On A 1-10 Scale Vol. Whos Below A 6???

Tbh Im a 2 right now. I crashed my dads car into my house a couple months ago (no pics I wasn't on NT then). I'm pretty sure Ill get better though, Im16 right now.

anywhere from -3(yes negative 3)-10 when I'm by myself depending on my mood

9-10 when I'm driving fam around
4-5 when I'm driving friends around

My overall skill is great, but my decision making can be slightly bad

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

I'd Say Im Prolly An 8 Or 8.5

Get Good Reviews, Been Told I Could Be A Chauffeur And That

Wen Im Driving Its A Comfortable/Entertaining Ride Since I Have Good Convos And Music
laugh.gif
Same reason.. but I would say a 9 or 9.5 though..

I Woulda Said 9 But For Bad Habits (Txtin, Driving Wit Knees, Etc.) I Took A Point Off
tired.gif
Seriously? Everyone's saying they're a 9 or a 9.5. I mean, if a 9 means most likely to crash, then yes, I definitely co-sign on that.Texting while driving is just asking for an accident. My friend texted while driving a stick shift (Integra) in pitch dark at 60 mph on winding roads, and Ithought we were going to crash.

eyes.gif
at all of you 9/9.5's.

honestly...a 9
first time i drove was when i was 8 yrs old

my dad has GREAT driving skills which me and my brother inherited
pimp.gif

I'm 18 and I don't have my license yet. Taking my road test next Friday. I'd give myself about a 6.5 right now for lack of experience

toot your own horn
grin.gif

Me: 10

worked at a carwash, so i drove almost anything and everything.

plus I find driving stick these days to be a scarce skill
pimp.gif
plus 5 pointfor me.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

People who drive on the NJ Turnpike
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Driving overseas is an
pimp.gif
experience
This man knows what he is talking about.
laugh.gif

I say im a pretty good driver, I can handle the car real well and know how to navigate well. I pretty much have good skills when it comes to distance betweenmy car and other cars when say im switching lanes, and I can park practically anymore. Also I tend to have good convo as well and make the ride entertaining.

Driving overseas is a whole other experience. In my city in the Philippines, I think I saw a total of 2 stoplights, and they are suggestions really.
laugh.gif
You really have to be aware of your surroundings or you are going to run oversomeone on a bike, a kid, or a dog.
laugh.gif

by myself, 6. cellphone, cd player, eating, etc horrible i know
with passengers, 9 (i tend to speed more than usual bc i dont want people thinking i drive like a #%&*!
with my mom as passenger, 10. hands on 10 and 2, no music with arms out the windows to signal

to me a good driver can drive with making others sea sick.

who can brake and come to a red light the smoothest?

raise hand

Everyone in this thread just jinxed themselves

Oh well, lol, I'll say I'm a modest 9.5. I've been driving around Midtown Manhattan for the past 4 years with ease

My road rage is a 10+ though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom