NT Rate Your Driving Skills On A 1-10 Scale Vol. Whos Below A 6???

i would say im a 7 on some days and 9 on others
on those 7 days sometimes i just get in a zone and dont pay attention to the crosswalk. i have almost hit a few asians walking out of ranch99 before

I'm maybe a 7.5... Had a license for 1 year and 4 months. You have to be 18 around here.

laugh.gif
at all these horrible drivers claiming that they're 6-8s
Just because you text while speeding through all 3 lanes of the road and haven't gotten in an accident yet, doesn't make you immune from having one. Onpublic roads, good drivers are the ones who follow the laws. On the track, it's all about skill and how fast you can take a corner. There's a time andplace for everything.

I'd rate myself a 7. I'm still learning mastering driving manual, so I can't claim that I'm the best

10.. first car was a manual at 16, still got it... no accidents, never been pulled over and I got my license in 05. And I consider myself an enthusiast when itcomes to driving.

ALL BS aside though, Video games naturally increase your awareness and reflexes. And both of mine are way up there.

Gotta keep the ball rollin!

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

*Sigh*...women.

Just playin, lol.

That is how one guy I kind of dated graded my driving skills. At first I was arguing with him about it that I least deserve a 7. Then he was pointing out allthe flaws in my driving and mistakes. So I thougth about it and he is so right. I panick too much and just do random driving moves.I can't see %**#! Insome of our cars, I am so short, that I need to sit on a freakin' pillow and the seat is pulled closer to the steering wheel.

I dont know driving in Europe differs from the Us or Canada a lot. and I suppose I aint bad. Havent been on a track, But I suppose I can rcae when alone orprovide a comfortable ride when with my fmaily. 9-10.

i would say 10 but i never learned how to drive stick shift...until then ill be at an 9

Back
Top Bottom