NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i dont have a problem with them

long as they not hittin on me i dont care what they do

This is going to be everyone's response.

There aren't any gay NT'ers anyway.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i dont have a problem with them

long as they not hittin on me i dont care what they do

This is going to be everyone's response.

There aren't any gay NT'ers anyway.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Being a Black Man in America, I am very careful not to subject any people to the ills that were carried out against my people, all due to some irrational thought that came from pseudo scientific methodology and religion/bible. In some circles, people feel that being gay is only a choice that can be reversed. In others, some feel that it is an abomination, only to be doomed in the face of "god". Others feel that it is just wrong.

However you feel, just remember to treat people as you'd wish to be treated, if you were the only one who were different.
Yea this is what caused me to stop being the ignorant person I was in regards to this topic.

Being a Black Man in America, I am very careful not to subject any people to the ills that were carried out against my people, all due to some irrational thought that came from pseudo scientific methodology and religion/bible. In some circles, people feel that being gay is only a choice that can be reversed. In others, some feel that it is an abomination, only to be doomed in the face of "god". Others feel that it is just wrong.

However you feel, just remember to treat people as you'd wish to be treated, if you were the only one who were different.
Yea this is what caused me to stop being the ignorant person I was in regards to this topic.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

bns1201 wrote: the gay friends he brings over are rude and snappy, cook massive amounts of weird vegan food and NEVER clean up.

you know this doesn't have anything to do with them being gay right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway this thread wasn't as ignorant as I thought it be.

Equality is coming. #AllPurpleEverything

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

bns1201 wrote: the gay friends he brings over are rude and snappy, cook massive amounts of weird vegan food and NEVER clean up.

you know this doesn't have anything to do with them being gay right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway this thread wasn't as ignorant as I thought it be.

Equality is coming. #AllPurpleEverything

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I dont get how people say homophobes are actually gay, yet the N__'s who stand up for gay people till the death aren't gay?  Wth?

c442537e1b5039b0c1de18be26b9c91a451704b.gif

Ya, good comeback, bro.

And another thing. No I'm not gonna wear purple for some gay kids that committed suicide #justsayin

I dont get how people say homophobes are actually gay, yet the N__'s who stand up for gay people till the death aren't gay?  Wth?

Ya, good comeback, bro.

And another thing. No I'm not gonna wear purple for some gay kids that committed suicide #justsayin

Ya, good comeback, bro.

It wasn't a comeback. What you had posted is probably top 5 dumbest things said in this thread.

Ya, good comeback, bro.

It wasn't a comeback. What you had posted is probably top 5 dumbest things said in this thread.

Ya, good comeback, bro.

Naw you just mad cuz you prolly got a family member thats ayo, but you do you, doggie.  Continue to wave that rainbow flag with pride.

Ya, good comeback, bro.

Naw you just mad cuz you prolly got a family member thats ayo, but you do you, doggie.  Continue to wave that rainbow flag with pride.

Ya, good comeback, bro.

Gay-kiss.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No doubt. While not the same, the logic that is being used against Gays and Lesbians, was and is that same logic being used against Black people, in regard to our very own right to exist. I have personally kicked someones $+$ for picking on a supposed "gay" young man on the A train in NYC. It was a group of young men, who decided to try this kid who had to be about 15. These cats were older, and the one with the biggest mouth decided to try and place hands on the kid, who began to cry. It was embarrasing, so I got up, told the kid to come and sit by me. When he did, the big mouthed dude tried to come at me, which was a huuuuggggge mistake. Let's just say that after I finished with him, I yelled NEXT! Nobody moved, and their buddy may still be walking with a limp to this day. Cops got on at the Hoyt and Schermerhorn stop, and I grabbed the kid and stepped off the train in a hurry.

I don't play that bully !!$%...   

Ya, good comeback, bro.

Gay-kiss.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No doubt. While not the same, the logic that is being used against Gays and Lesbians, was and is that same logic being used against Black people, in regard to our very own right to exist. I have personally kicked someones $+$ for picking on a supposed "gay" young man on the A train in NYC. It was a group of young men, who decided to try this kid who had to be about 15. These cats were older, and the one with the biggest mouth decided to try and place hands on the kid, who began to cry. It was embarrasing, so I got up, told the kid to come and sit by me. When he did, the big mouthed dude tried to come at me, which was a huuuuggggge mistake. Let's just say that after I finished with him, I yelled NEXT! Nobody moved, and their buddy may still be walking with a limp to this day. Cops got on at the Hoyt and Schermerhorn stop, and I grabbed the kid and stepped off the train in a hurry.

I don't play that bully !!$%...   

laugh.gif
I'm done with you.

Once again I'm sucked into one of these debates on NT with some of the most ignorant people.  Half of which have a hard time carrying on a conversation in better than 50% proper English... This is serious stuff being discussed and people talking about "ayo" and calling others "doggie". Grow the hell up kid.

laugh.gif
I'm done with you.

Once again I'm sucked into one of these debates on NT with some of the most ignorant people.  Half of which have a hard time carrying on a conversation in better than 50% proper English... This is serious stuff being discussed and people talking about "ayo" and calling others "doggie". Grow the hell up kid.

laugh.gif
I'm done with you.

my_serious_business.jpg

^^^ Which one is you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So because I speak in slang you are better than me?  Oh word?  
Or maybe its that big bad post count that makes you so cool

laugh.gif
I'm done with you.

my_serious_business.jpg

^^^ Which one is you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Or maybe its that big bad post count that makes you so cool

Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom