NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I don't understand why people in this thread are getting so butt hurt over people simply stating there opinions. OP asked how do YOU feel about gays, not how do you feel about other peoples opinion on gays.I think some people in this thread are heterophobes

this.
laugh.gif
wouldn't be much of a topic if everyone just stated how they felt and nobody discussed anything. That would be pretty uninteresting and pointless.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Free Will.

Whether or not they were born gay or "turned" gay, it shouldn't matter. It's a choice that a man/woman made as an individual.

Homophobic people are really gay to me, though.

End of discussion.
End..

people really need to focus more on themselves instead of trying to change others. Same thing applies to abortion, marriage, playa activities, fornicating with thousands.

If it ain't you then keep it moving. If a gay man isn't humping your back then your good.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Free Will.

Whether or not they were born gay or "turned" gay, it shouldn't matter. It's a choice that a man/woman made as an individual.

Homophobic people are really gay to me, though.

End of discussion.
End..

people really need to focus more on themselves instead of trying to change others. Same thing applies to abortion, marriage, playa activities, fornicating with thousands.

If it ain't you then keep it moving. If a gay man isn't humping your back then your good.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Didn't read the thread, but I have zero issues with gay people.
This.
The thing that most people don't get is that not all gay guys act feminine. I've met a ton of them that you would have no idea that they were gay unless they told you. They won't try anything if they know you're straight, so it's all good.

And all this. One of my good friends is gay, I didnt even know until we were hangin one night and he told me (I'm assuming that's why he wanted to chill since it was just him and I) and I would have never guessed. I thought he was joking at first
laugh.gif
Especially since I had seen him like a week earlier and he didnt bring up anything about it.

But yeah, a lot of you homophobes are interacting with gay people daily, whether you know it or not. And really, there's nothing to be scared about. Like andee said, gay dudes wont try you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Didn't read the thread, but I have zero issues with gay people.
This.
The thing that most people don't get is that not all gay guys act feminine. I've met a ton of them that you would have no idea that they were gay unless they told you. They won't try anything if they know you're straight, so it's all good.

And all this. One of my good friends is gay, I didnt even know until we were hangin one night and he told me (I'm assuming that's why he wanted to chill since it was just him and I) and I would have never guessed. I thought he was joking at first
laugh.gif
Especially since I had seen him like a week earlier and he didnt bring up anything about it.

But yeah, a lot of you homophobes are interacting with gay people daily, whether you know it or not. And really, there's nothing to be scared about. Like andee said, gay dudes wont try you
wink.gif

I've met a few and even been cool with them to the point where I can make fun of their gayness. At the same time I respect them and they respect me and nobody crosses that boundary. As long as they don't come with some bs I'm cool. I will say though, these dudes can hook you up with some freaks. Dude goes over and puts in a good for you and you set.

I've met a few and even been cool with them to the point where I can make fun of their gayness. At the same time I respect them and they respect me and nobody crosses that boundary. As long as they don't come with some bs I'm cool. I will say though, these dudes can hook you up with some freaks. Dude goes over and puts in a good for you and you set.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 

To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 

It's a decision? Who the hell would decide to be gay with the baggage that comes along with being gay?

LOL I used to think it was a joke, but people really do think gay people get up one morning and have an epiphany that they love penis. No one is that stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

I work with a dude that was married and had two kids. He said he became gay because his wife left him. He said he never had thoughts or the feeling he was gay until his divorce. Now dude is flaming. Point is, for some, it is a choice.

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 

To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 

It's a decision? Who the hell would decide to be gay with the baggage that comes along with being gay?

LOL I used to think it was a joke, but people really do think gay people get up one morning and have an epiphany that they love penis. No one is that stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

I work with a dude that was married and had two kids. He said he became gay because his wife left him. He said he never had thoughts or the feeling he was gay until his divorce. Now dude is flaming. Point is, for some, it is a choice.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

I've known plenty of girls who made the switch because guys weren't treating them right. Funny thing is they get with girls who can pass for a guy at first glance.

They're most definitely people that choose the life style.

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

I've known plenty of girls who made the switch because guys weren't treating them right. Funny thing is they get with girls who can pass for a guy at first glance.

I don't understand why people in this thread are getting so butt hurt over people simply stating there opinions. OP asked how do YOU feel about gays, not how do you feel about other peoples opinion on gays.I think some people in this thread are heterophobes

Sorry, some of us try to dispel ignorance/discrimination no matter who is on the tail end of it.

Sorry, some of us try to dispel ignorance/discrimination no matter who is on the tail end of it.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

My problem with this is that its 10000000000x more socially acceptable for a girl to be into girls or be Bisexual than it is for a man to be into men.

Show me a guy who actively "made the switch" similar to what you said about those girls.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

My problem with this is that its 10000000000x more socially acceptable for a girl to be into girls or be Bisexual than it is for a man to be into men.

Show me a guy who actively "made the switch" similar to what you said about those girls.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Eranoitckik wrote:
It's a disability of some sort

like a form of ******ation but of the sexual preference
. I mean not worthy enough to give out handicapped spaces over but enough to have some understanding

Some of the gay dudes just can't help it, they act the way they do cause it's natural to them. Ever see a gay dude try and act straight but you can still tell he gay?

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The irony is most of the gay people I know are smarter than you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. With the exception of A-holes that make their lives difficult by letting them know they're less than human for being different, they actually live full happy lives.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Eranoitckik wrote:
It's a disability of some sort

like a form of ******ation but of the sexual preference
. I mean not worthy enough to give out handicapped spaces over but enough to have some understanding

Some of the gay dudes just can't help it, they act the way they do cause it's natural to them. Ever see a gay dude try and act straight but you can still tell he gay?

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The irony is most of the gay people I know are smarter than you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. With the exception of A-holes that make their lives difficult by letting them know they're less than human for being different, they actually live full happy lives.

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

Back
Top Bottom