Nt realtalk would you talk to someone who has a kid

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...
i'm hoping your girl is older than you, if you are 20 and she has a 6 year old...

-waystinthyme

only if its..............Haaaaaaaaalllleeeeee Beeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!! Halle Beeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!

HalleBerryEPA_450x450.jpg

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...
i'm hoping your girl is older than you, if you are 20 and she has a 6 year old...

-waystinthyme
She is 26 now.. Kids are 8 and 3

I'm messin' with a 35 year old with 3 kids (I'm 25, her oldest kid is 12), and it's lovely. I don't take care of her kids, but I'mthere to offer support, advice, and wisdom.

i would. i dont see anything wrong with it.

usually the female wont even let u be around her child until she is certain that a relationship is forseeable.

I would... in fact I was... I'm 20, she's 18 and has a 1 year old. With that said, she's has a HS Diploma, she's in college, has two job, ispaying the mortgage on her house (not apartment, house) has her own ride. We're still cool, the only reason things never really worked out was because shewas so busy with her life and child that at the moment she couldn't try to be in a relationship...

Oh and I met her at Hooters (one of her jobs)
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

the i dont like is the baby daddy drama like thats his kid i dont wanna fight a dude for something dumb u know wat i mean

what goes on with him and his kid isnt your business, just like what happens with you and the chick isnt his business. as long as u keep that in mind you'll be ok.

cosign

Hmmmm...

At first I was like "Nah, I'm too young for all that..."

But after reading some of y'alls posts... maybe.

I just wouldn't get involved in the kids life if I was only there to smash.. Ya know?
Just let your intentions be known going into it...
Kids get attached easily and its not fair to them when mom and bf break up..

Back
Top Bottom