NT RIP TO My Little Brother UPDATE PG1

make sure to take care of your parents, only lord knows how much guilt they feel. let them know that was an uncontrollable event, and God chose to be with your brother. i know its going to be hard, especially with a tragedy so soon, but try to stay positive. little mann is gonna be yalls angel up there. rip to the little mann.

make sure to take care of your parents, only lord knows how much guilt they feel. let them know that was an uncontrollable event, and God chose to be with your brother. i know its going to be hard, especially with a tragedy so soon, but try to stay positive. little mann is gonna be yalls angel up there. rip to the little mann.

I've been there with an older sister.  Live your life to the fullest.  Life is never going to be fair, but never stop giving it a chance.  Rest in peace to your kin, there is nothing more difficult you will ever have to deal with.  I will say prayers for him tonight.

I've been there with an older sister.  Live your life to the fullest.  Life is never going to be fair, but never stop giving it a chance.  Rest in peace to your kin, there is nothing more difficult you will ever have to deal with.  I will say prayers for him tonight.

So what have your parents said to you so far? Have they been constantly apologizing? Damn man you are right ^, parents have to feel super guilty.

So what have your parents said to you so far? Have they been constantly apologizing? Damn man you are right ^, parents have to feel super guilty.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I havent talked to them, My mom had to go to the hospital cause her blood pressure shot up. I'm about to call my step dad.
I've talked to my grandma on my moms side and shes there with them and told me what happened

I havent talked to them, My mom had to go to the hospital cause her blood pressure shot up. I'm about to call my step dad.
I've talked to my grandma on my moms side and shes there with them and told me what happened

Crazy as hell that the two threads were about the same little boy. That is crazy as hell man.

I'm so sorry to hear this man.  My condolences to you and your family.
tired.gif

Crazy as hell that the two threads were about the same little boy. That is crazy as hell man.

I'm so sorry to hear this man.  My condolences to you and your family.
tired.gif

I'm so sorry about your loss. It has to be crazy to lose a child, especially one that's so small and young. This whole tragedy may be hard for you, but it's got to be 10x harder on your parents. You gotta be the strong one and hold everyone together.

You, your family, and your little brother are in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom