NT, School Me On Bing Cashback

jdizzle75 wrote:
How hard is it to go to the cashback website and read about it?
Nt is filled with some of the laziest people on earth who want everything spoon fed to them
laugh.gif

Also as far as I know, Google still exists. At least look it up quickly and see if you could understand it, I see so many posts that are simple questionsGoogle could answer.

Anyone know if there is a max cashback for one item? I know you can make up to 2500 in a year but i can find it anywhere on their site.

Actually it is a bit more complex than it seems. For one, you need to do it on Internet Explorer. Also, certain keywords return higher cashback % links, even from the exact same site despite the fact the link doesn't limit you to buying that album. For example, 20% cashback from walmart.com is you go to www.bing.com/cashback and search "Walmart exercise equipment," will get you the 20% link. Then you can go and buy anything from the site. Cashbackr.com is a decent resource, keeps you in touch with what sites are offering the most since it changes almost hourly and what keywords to pick up. Thing is though, it's like a rebate (takes 60 days then you get a check or paypal) and not instant discount off.

Back
Top Bottom