NT School me on Ohio vol: is it that bad?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul wrote:
I'm not even from OKC anyways, I'm 90 miles South on I44 in Lawton/Ft Sill

Wait a minute.  You live in Nowhere, Oklahoma and you're putting down Ohio?  You read a couple things about Cleveland and decided to pile on for the lulz when you live in Lawton, Oklahoma?!?  Do you work at the Goodrich place or the military base?  Because that's all there is!  And you want to put down an entire state you've only read about?  Child, remember yourself when you talk to adults.  And I know you're not an adult because only a child would put so much wasted effort into defending something so indefensible and hypocritical as some Okie yokel trying to tell strangers how bad it is in Ohio.  Wide spot in the road clod kicker.  Thinks a cotton field is the suburbs.  Talking about houses for $10K, son, I'll bet you all the money in my pocket right now that I could throw a ball and hit a $10K shack from the gravel that is your front yard.  Wants to lecture other people about a place that he's only seen pictures of.  Condescending because Ohio hasn't won enough championships for him - Fool, your state just got professional sports two years ago!  MAN, did I hit the nail on the head when I said this was some typical NikeTalk +%%@ with people talking authoritatively about things they don't know the first thing about.  I'm mad that I took you seriously enough to dismantle that list of BS you puked up before.  I should have recognized what I was dealing with.  At least now we all know that you aren't to be taken seriously. 

2llfshw.jpg
I was going to say all that myself, but I wasn't trying to give dude the light of day...

so with that being said, OHIO FTW!!!!!

That's all folks....

2nsxc8y.jpg

LMAO @ how he ROASTED him LOL!

Wait a minute.  You live in Nowhere, Oklahoma and you're putting down Ohio?  You read a couple things about Cleveland and decided to pile on for the lulz when you live in Lawton, Oklahoma?!?  Do you work at the Goodrich place or the military base?  Because that's all there is!  And you want to put down an entire state you've only read about?  Child, remember yourself when you talk to adults.  And I know you're not an adult because only a child would put so much wasted effort into defending something so indefensible and hypocritical as some Okie yokel trying to tell strangers how bad it is in Ohio.  Wide spot in the road clod kicker.  Thinks a cotton field is the suburbs.  Talking about houses for $10K, son, I'll bet you all the money in my pocket right now that I could throw a ball and hit a $10K shack from the gravel that is your front yard.  Wants to lecture other people about a place that he's only seen pictures of.  Condescending because Ohio hasn't won enough championships for him - Fool, your state just got professional sports two years ago!  MAN, did I hit the nail on the head when I said this was some typical NikeTalk +%%@ with people talking authoritatively about things they don't know the first thing about.  I'm mad that I took you seriously enough to dismantle that list of BS you puked up before.  I should have recognized what I was dealing with.  At least now we all know that you aren't to be taken seriously.

Touched a nerve did I? I work at Fort Sill, and thanks for trying but my feelings are not hurt by your opinion. You also dismantled nothing. It is well chronicled the state of misery your state and city is in, I can post video of even the mayor alluding to it. 

Touched a nerve did I? I work at Fort Sill, and thanks for trying but my feelings are not hurt by your opinion. You also dismantled nothing. It is well chronicled the state of misery your state and city is in, I can post video of even the mayor alluding to it. 

2llfshw.jpg
I was going to say all that myself, but I wasn't trying to give dude the light of day...

That's all folks....

2nsxc8y.jpg

- ah, so we're back to full circle i see.

- obviously my point was missed. OHIO FTW eh? even if Ohio is winning, what does that mean for YOU exactly??

....nevermind.

2llfshw.jpg

That's all folks....

2nsxc8y.jpg

- ah, so we're back to full circle i see.

- obviously my point was missed. OHIO FTW eh? even if Ohio is winning, what does that mean for YOU exactly??

....nevermind.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Dog... I mean this in the most neutral attitude as possible with my Ohio bias... but seriously... you got roasted hard. Quit reaching. Acting like a mayor's word is the word of God.
indifferent.gif

Dog... I mean this in the most neutral attitude as possible with my Ohio bias... but seriously... you got roasted hard. Quit reaching. Acting like a mayor's word is the word of God.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Wait a minute.� You live in�Nowhere, Oklahoma and you're putting down Ohio?� You read a couple things about Cleveland and decided to pile on for the lulz when you live in Lawton, Oklahoma?!?� Do you work at the Goodrich place or the military base?� Because�that's all there is!� And you want to put down an entire state you've only read about?� Child, remember yourself when you talk to adults.� And I know you're not an adult because only a child would put so much wasted effort into defending something so indefensible and hypocritical as some Okie yokel trying to tell�strangers how bad it is in Ohio.� Wide spot in the road clod kicker.� Thinks a cotton field is the suburbs.� Talking about houses for $10K, son, I'll bet you all the money in my pocket right now that I could throw a ball and hit a $10K shack from�the gravel that is�your front yard.��Wants to lecture other people about a place that he's only seen pictures of.� Condescending because Ohio hasn't won�enough championships for him - Fool, your state�just got professional sports two years ago!� MAN, did I hit the nail on the head when I said this was some typical NikeTalk�+%%@ with people talking authoritatively about things they don't know the first thing about.� I'm mad that I took you seriously enough to dismantle that list of BS you puked up before.� I should have recognized what I was dealing with.� At least now we all know that you aren't to be taken seriously.

Touched a nerve did I? I work at Fort Sill, and thanks for trying but my feelings are not hurt by your opinion. You also dismantled nothing. It is well chronicled the state of misery your state and city is in, I can post video of even the mayor alluding to it.�
indifferent.gif

Who the +*$$ has a better grasp on the pulse of his city than the Mayor?
laugh.gif
How about a clip from Bloomberg? I guess Mayor Jackson is from Oklahoma too and he's just jealous. Y'all act like I have some out of the box opinion only I came up with because I'm jealous of the greatness that is Cleveland. It's in the Rust Belt and has yet to reinvent itself, of course it's... how it is. Modest maybe won't get as many panties in a wad.

Here's another 1st hand. Got to love how she thinks boarded up houses are being "renovated."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Wait a minute.� You live in�Nowhere, Oklahoma and you're putting down Ohio?� You read a couple things about Cleveland and decided to pile on for the lulz when you live in Lawton, Oklahoma?!?� Do you work at the Goodrich place or the military base?� Because�that's all there is!� And you want to put down an entire state you've only read about?� Child, remember yourself when you talk to adults.� And I know you're not an adult because only a child would put so much wasted effort into defending something so indefensible and hypocritical as some Okie yokel trying to tell�strangers how bad it is in Ohio.� Wide spot in the road clod kicker.� Thinks a cotton field is the suburbs.� Talking about houses for $10K, son, I'll bet you all the money in my pocket right now that I could throw a ball and hit a $10K shack from�the gravel that is�your front yard.��Wants to lecture other people about a place that he's only seen pictures of.� Condescending because Ohio hasn't won�enough championships for him - Fool, your state�just got professional sports two years ago!� MAN, did I hit the nail on the head when I said this was some typical NikeTalk�+%%@ with people talking authoritatively about things they don't know the first thing about.� I'm mad that I took you seriously enough to dismantle that list of BS you puked up before.� I should have recognized what I was dealing with.� At least now we all know that you aren't to be taken seriously.

Touched a nerve did I? I work at Fort Sill, and thanks for trying but my feelings are not hurt by your opinion. You also dismantled nothing. It is well chronicled the state of misery your state and city is in, I can post video of even the mayor alluding to it.�
indifferent.gif

Who the +*$$ has a better grasp on the pulse of his city than the Mayor?
laugh.gif
How about a clip from Bloomberg? I guess Mayor Jackson is from Oklahoma too and he's just jealous. Y'all act like I have some out of the box opinion only I came up with because I'm jealous of the greatness that is Cleveland. It's in the Rust Belt and has yet to reinvent itself, of course it's... how it is. Modest maybe won't get as many panties in a wad.

Here's another 1st hand. Got to love how she thinks boarded up houses are being "renovated."
laugh.gif

Told myself I was gonna stop arguing
30t6p3b.gif
. Dwele, by all means continue trying to justify beating a dead NT fad. I don't lose sleep at night because a Mayor said this or that. I like where I live, I meet nice people here in Ohio, whatever crappy opinion you're justifying with the help of the Google search function does not affect me living in Ohio. That's that.

Told myself I was gonna stop arguing
30t6p3b.gif
. Dwele, by all means continue trying to justify beating a dead NT fad. I don't lose sleep at night because a Mayor said this or that. I like where I live, I meet nice people here in Ohio, whatever crappy opinion you're justifying with the help of the Google search function does not affect me living in Ohio. That's that.

No %*#@, I feel the same way about Oklahoma, and Germany. I live here, so I don't need everybody else to like it, so long as I'm good.

Didn't need or use Google search either. The economy is a huge talking point of the news circuit You'd have to be living under a rock to not know that region of the country is in a state of transition, but to get all pissified like dudes are lying is hilarious. I don't like anywhere near a gravel road or whatever the hell dude said, wasn't even worth getting into a long back and forth over.

edit: removed Eric Brewer crossdressing reference, we had a transgender house candidate

No %*#@, I feel the same way about Oklahoma, and Germany. I live here, so I don't need everybody else to like it, so long as I'm good.

Didn't need or use Google search either. The economy is a huge talking point of the news circuit You'd have to be living under a rock to not know that region of the country is in a state of transition, but to get all pissified like dudes are lying is hilarious. I don't like anywhere near a gravel road or whatever the hell dude said, wasn't even worth getting into a long back and forth over.

edit: removed Eric Brewer crossdressing reference, we had a transgender house candidate

Dwele dude you mad corny how you make NT account just to hate on Ohio? That's lame. Get over the fact that Ohio is doing their thing, hey my cousins getting it in out there - driving Ranges, Porsche trucks, Benz's...Killa! they used to get it in Ohio! I never heard nothing from Oklahoma
laugh.gif

Dwele dude you mad corny how you make NT account just to hate on Ohio? That's lame. Get over the fact that Ohio is doing their thing, hey my cousins getting it in out there - driving Ranges, Porsche trucks, Benz's...Killa! they used to get it in Ohio! I never heard nothing from Oklahoma
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
I made this account just to hate on Ohio? Since when? Nah. I made this account because my last one got put in banned camp. I never heard nothing from Ohio that didn't always revert back to #23 but again, who cares? Are my feelings supposed to be hurt? Should I mount a campaign to sell you on how great Oklahoma is?

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
I made this account just to hate on Ohio? Since when? Nah. I made this account because my last one got put in banned camp. I never heard nothing from Ohio that didn't always revert back to #23 but again, who cares? Are my feelings supposed to be hurt? Should I mount a campaign to sell you on how great Oklahoma is?

Thats the mayor of cleveland, not the governor of ohio. Sorry pal, but your trying to hard.

Thats the mayor of cleveland, not the governor of ohio. Sorry pal, but your trying to hard.

Back
Top Bottom