NT, School me on protein powder

im not a fan of EAS at all...........

but yea when it comes to protein powders youre gonna hear so many faves from so many people

it comes down to profile, taste, serving, cost, your training goal.

many to choose from.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I just started using EAS since it is pretty cheap at Target.
How is it compared to the ones mentioned?
EAS got me really fat. I was looking at target and now I'm using the 100% pure protein. Not the 25gram one, but 23 gram meant for leanermuscle. This protein even if I take 2 scoops, I'm not bulking as fast as EAS but ultimately it's gonna make it easier for me to cut down.

am also on ON 100% but the cookies and cream one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

EAS got me really fat. I was looking at target and now I'm using the 100% pure protein. Not the 25gram one, but 23 gram meant for leaner muscle. This protein even if I take 2 scoops, I'm not bulking as fast as EAS but ultimately it's gonna make it easier for me to cut down.

I am not sure if you are saying it is good or not? First you say it gets you fat and then you say it doesn't bulk you up as fast a EAS?

But I am using the exact same one as you. It was $20 for 2lb at Target and that is $1-$2 cheaper than anything I've found, even online.
The vanilla isn't so bad either, I just blend it up in water and it isn't so bad.
My friend actually blended it with diet pepsi and I must say, it wasn't so bad tasting. I might start doing that as well to give it more flavor.
EAS-100-Whey-Protein-Chocolate.jpg

lurkin and icman posted some ill quality proteins....muscle gauge and somethin else, both way better than ON or anything else in this thread.

i'm currently taking ON pro complex (rocky road) but i'm gonna cop one of those after I finish it up

Originally Posted by lilxshaggy

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

grin.gif

haha i always use it post workouts to "help build muscle"
basically fills in where u tear/work out your muscles helping you get bigger
i consume at least my body weight in protein daily or even more in 6 meals every 2-3 hours
and this should be in S&T

not possible

^^Muscle Gauge is only good because it is so cheap, like All They Whey - they are both made by the same company. I'm telling everybody - try GaspariMyoFusion and I can almost guarantee that you will never change your Whey. Go for Double Chocolate or Strawberries & Cream, I've had em all and Vanillahas a weird aftertaste (and I'm a HUGE Vanilla guy)

NO-Xplode used to be good, at least when I tried it for the first time it had the old ingredients. I tried it about a year later with the new ingredients,didn't do much for me. White Flood, Super Pump and Animal Pump are good. I heard Shock Therapy was good too, I want to try NO Shotgun.
I'm looking to try a new protein. I've been thinking about Nitrean but I'll look into MyoFusion, Gaspari products are legit.

^^I agree on the PW Supps- I've had White Flood, Pump250, NO Xplode, and Animal Pump (most recent). If anybody has any questions, just ask. ^^Also, youwont be disappointed with the MyoFusion

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

^^Muscle Gauge is only good because it is so cheap, like All They Whey - they are both made by the same company. I'm telling everybody - try Gaspari MyoFusion and I can almost guarantee that you will never change your Whey. Go for Double Chocolate or Strawberries & Cream, I've had em all and Vanilla has a weird aftertaste (and I'm a HUGE Vanilla guy)

myofusion taste great, strawberries & cream is best imo and gaspari is legit. size on will bulk you the hell up

i already stated in response to RFX what to look for though

trust me i have tried A LOT of proteins
laugh.gif

i got that connect man, they know me at vitamin shoppe.

no but for real, there are a lot of great tasting shakes.......that is not all to look for.

the protein from a piece of chicken breast a day should be enough before you seek outside sources of protein.

NO Xplode is a rip...you're paying for the label with all BSN products.....PreWorkout I'd recommend White Flood or Animal Pump (if you don't mind taking 9 pills)......If you have some cash to spend do NOT get ON Whey...it tastes like crap compared to higher quality whey

laugh.gif

BSN not a fan of.......

controlled labs is legit and white flood is a great product

again there are many great pre workout supps...........look for the samethings. taste, profile, serving etc

I have tried many pre workout supps

I have had A LOT of supps as well, lol.....I'm just so amazed at how great MyoFusion tastes, like I seriously look forward to my shake before bed

The only good BSN product IMO is Syntha-6 Whey - tastes AMAZING but is full of calories, carbs, and fat. And yes, Controlled Labs seems pretty legit...Ihaven't had Green Mag or Golden Gains, but I've had both White Flood and Purple Wraath and both are great

The only good BSN product is Syntha-6 Whey - tastes AMAZING but is full of calories, carbs, and fat. And yes, Controlled Labs seems pretty legit...I haven't had Green Mag or Golden Gains, but I've had both White Flood and Purple Wraath and both a great

dude

lol its not alla bout taste man........

yes syntha is full of crap

I never said that, I just stated that Syntha-6 tastes great but its not worth it with all the carbs, etc

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

EAS got me really fat. I was looking at target and now I'm using the 100% pure protein. Not the 25gram one, but 23 gram meant for leaner muscle. This protein even if I take 2 scoops, I'm not bulking as fast as EAS but ultimately it's gonna make it easier for me to cut down.

I am not sure if you are saying it is good or not? First you say it gets you fat and then you say it doesn't bulk you up as fast a EAS?

But I am using the exact same one as you. It was $20 for 2lb at Target and that is $1-$2 cheaper than anything I've found, even online.
The vanilla isn't so bad either, I just blend it up in water and it isn't so bad.
My friend actually blended it with diet pepsi and I must say, it wasn't so bad tasting. I might start doing that as well to give it more flavor.
EAS-100-Whey-Protein-Chocolate.jpg
laugh.gif

Nah but overall, I wasn't happy with EAS - if that's the answer you're looking for...that's why I'm not using it anymore. I wantedsomething more pure, thats why I went with pure protein which has about 3-4 ingredients total. EAS is honestly one of the crappier protein powders to me afterI tried a few others. The cholesterol level is unnecessarily high for what it is...I've seen other proteins that have had about half the cholesterol levelsas EAS...like what I'm on now. If I were you, I'd switch to another protein...

Al Audi - have you tried Scivation Xtend by any chance? I've read great reviews and am thinking about picking some up

I never said that, I just stated that Syntha-6 tastes great but its not worth it with all the carbs, etc
im bored

you ever try these as far as pre workout

but yea i can give you a review on a lot of products, the thing with pre workouts are they effect everbody different........white flood has great reviews frommany and some are like stuff doesnt do #^*#
superpump is great but wears off and you have to up the dose

with all pre workouts you should cycle though people OD.

2q0v8eo.jpg

I know someone who is copping Xtend, the reviews about it have been good.
I tried Purple Wraath and Green Mag, they were good.

^^^ I might switch it up after I finish this one up.
I'm barely halfway thru.

Also, might be a stupid question but is whey protein only effective (or more effective) if it is used after cardio?
Like maybe after an hour run or plyo, is it still recommended to drink whey protein?
Or is it mainly for weight lifting only?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I know someone who is copping Xtend, the reviews about it have been good.
I tried Purple Wraath and Green Mag, they were good.

Intrabolic is my fave in that catergory
laugh.gif

i have not tried the new wild berry yet

citrus and green apple are ok, purple wraath make sure that $&*$ is cold......but you get use to it anyway. xtend is good stuff also.

Back
Top Bottom