NT : Should I have smashed ? Vol. ITS MY BIRTHDAY

laugh.gif

Nahh she's probably text about 50 guys before you and said the same #*@!.. OP you didn't smash that night, but someone else did

Nahh she's probably text about 50 guys before you and said the same #*@!.. OP you didn't smash that night, but someone else did

You should smash. I know people here only date top chicks like Jessica Alba, but she aint half bad.

You should smash. I know people here only date top chicks like Jessica Alba, but she aint half bad.

Just to understand this correctly...  Chick hits you up to get some buns.  You decline to smoke weed and chill with sausage.  Then the dudes your chilling with are telling you to go get some V, and your soooooo happy to be chilling with other males that you don't want some V.  Now your proud of passing up V to sit in a room filled P that you had to share with Forum 14?

Just to understand this correctly...  Chick hits you up to get some buns.  You decline to smoke weed and chill with sausage.  Then the dudes your chilling with are telling you to go get some V, and your soooooo happy to be chilling with other males that you don't want some V.  Now your proud of passing up V to sit in a room filled P that you had to share with Forum 14?

Originally Posted by FullTech

you have her number. you can beat her guts in whenever 
remember to keep your soldier strapped if you do, she looks like she has the T-Virus straight out of Resident Evil 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

you have her number. you can beat her guts in whenever 
remember to keep your soldier strapped if you do, she looks like she has the T-Virus straight out of Resident Evil 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom