#NT Sports + Twitter Appreciation Post

pimp.gif
usually i been just following sports analysts and players but this will be cool too... gamethreads
smh.gif

I beat Will Blackmon in madden last week though
laugh.gif
dude aired me out on twitter because i let him stay in the in the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't know how long I can hold out anymore, might just have to make one.

Especially considering one twitterer got jokes

#shinyreddurasheenshorts
nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I made a random comment about how Adam Schefter had the same hairline as jamie foxx....dude sent me a DM asking if that was a good/bad thing

laugh.gif

yeah...AMP and his reversible durasheen shorts has to get on Twitter
laugh.gif

i'ma have to get on twitter as well... but i don't know the first thing about it.  i mean, i do, but i don't.
laugh.gif

i need to be given a crash course...like, what's with the "#"?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I made a random comment about how Adam Schefter had the same hairline as jamie foxx....dude sent me a DM asking if that was a good/bad thing

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 what did you tell him?

Wildcat, putting the "#" in front of something makes it so that you can click on the topic and see if other people are talking about it and makes it easier for others to see and comment/retweet.

Like if you put #Reds you can click on that after you post it and see every latest tweet about the Reds.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 what did you tell him?

Wildcat, putting the "#" in front of something makes it so that you can click on the topic and see if other people are talking about it and makes it easier for others to see and comment/retweet.

Like if you put #Reds you can click on that after you post it and see every latest tweet about the Reds.

laugh.gif
I just sent him a link to one of the jamie foxx hairline pics and told him to be the judge....

Why does it ask me every single time I hit enter if I want to view in some secure mode?  Is that site messed up already or what is that all about? 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Do they have a spell check so I can get one?

roll.gif

you'd be all set....cause everyone types fast and is usually on their phones...there are all sorts of spelling errors...

#thaboface

I don't know how long I can hold out anymore, might just have to make one.
Yeah, I've been thinking about hopping on the Twitter bandwagon. I don't have the patience for Yuku's screwups anymore.

No one that I know in real life has one though, so I'd probably only be following you guys.
laugh.gif

Sonnnnnnnnnnnn, the Stevie Wonder account and the re-tweets that followed were some of the funniest +%@% ever.

I'm mad they shut it down
frown.gif
I was having fun w/ that

I had to leave class I was laughing so hard at it the first time I saw it.

Funniest is between that and the Diddy roast. Y'all were saying some foul +@*@
laugh.gif

I think I still got it saved somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom