#NT Sports + Twitter Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Im only following 60 people and its hard as %!$* to keep up with everything... How do these dudes with like 6,000 people that theyre following know wth is going on?
I follow about 400 or so...  My timeline has a pretty good, consistent update.  But when it comes to gamedays for certain teams, it's a WRAP!
laugh.gif

and be aware of Twitterers with 61782634891623987 Tweets.  Your timeline = FLOOD status.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
  Just from ONE person alone.

Peep the sig!

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Seriously,

Shout out to all the NTers on Twitter that make boring games so much more entertaining. Without you, I'd be playing Xbox...

My-T.
laugh.gif
Word, especially with Yuku/NT

@theDYNAMICS

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

CP you live in Oregon though?
alien.gif

laugh.gif
How do you not know that?  Dude complains about that **%! or someone brings that up all the time.
Never actually saw him say he lived there just thought he had some irrational hate for the state as a whole
laugh.gif

Man, I just might jump on the twitter bandwagon.

Yuku's ineptitude has made S&T and NT in general brutal.

The issue ima going to have is keeping track of who is who with the different names
laugh.gif

@TiMiller23 if you missed it

I'm about to make an official #NT sports list...that way we can concentrate the sports talk

Some people aren't coming up in the search engine. Just follow me and I'll follow all of you back. Some people already following me now.

@d_jacks89

Back
Top Bottom