NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Willy Hitchero wrote:
Today is the 4 year anniversary of my first day on this planet without a mom... and I feel GREAT! I'm about to go grab my main lady and have a regular, non-anxious, stress free MONDAY! Take that MONDAY.........and depression! Thank God for days like today..
pimp.gif

Just gotta remember today when the bad days attack again and I'll be FINE.
pimp.gif

Yeah.... well umm.. I'm am he and he is me (Young Rilla, that is..) and if anybody cares, I haven't had a "mommy-moment" since I posted this. Stay positive grief victims. You can overcome that !%+%. I'm doing it.
pimp.gif

Willy Hitchero wrote:
Today is the 4 year anniversary of my first day on this planet without a mom... and I feel GREAT! I'm about to go grab my main lady and have a regular, non-anxious, stress free MONDAY! Take that MONDAY.........and depression! Thank God for days like today..
pimp.gif

Just gotta remember today when the bad days attack again and I'll be FINE.
pimp.gif

Yeah.... well umm.. I'm am he and he is me (Young Rilla, that is..) and if anybody cares, I haven't had a "mommy-moment" since I posted this. Stay positive grief victims. You can overcome that !%+%. I'm doing it.
pimp.gif

First time coming in here! Man all full of positve vibes!
happy.gif

Definitely felt good! About to head out and get at some hunnys!
Cant tell me nothing
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Cant tell me nothing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

happy.gif

Cant tell me nothing
pimp.gif

can someone PLEASE tell me why gettin them breezys and jumpin' hams makes ya swag go SOOO HIGH...?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

happy.gif

Cant tell me nothing
pimp.gif

can someone PLEASE tell me why gettin them breezys and jumpin' hams makes ya swag go SOOO HIGH...?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been keeping up my fitness goal to run 15 miles a week amidst all the other activities (or distractions).
Smiled at a couple of folks and taught some workshops. 
pimp.gif

I'm ALLLL about this thread. I ALWAYS try to stay postive and have positive thoughts. Every day I try to think for as little as 30 seconds how fortunate I am. Attending the University of Kansas was a dream of mine for literally my whole life. Every MWF at about 7:45, when I'm walking to my 8 AM class, the campus is empty...it's the most beautiful and relaxing thing ever. I try to take this time to live in the moment and realize that I'm living the dream. How many people can say that? Not many. I'm so blessed.

Confidence is a huge trait to me. I try to have confidence everyday...going to class, taking a test, talking to strangers, talking to girls, going out, talking to professors, writing a paper, playing ball at the rec, anything. Now keep in mind...when I say confident, I don't mean cocky. There's a huge difference IMO. Being confident in life seems to lead to happiness and positive vibes.

Whenever I am feeling down, I have one thing that ALWAYS will put a smile on my face and shed a few tears of joy. Everyone should have something like this. Whether it be a Bible, note, person, picture, anything. Always have something you can look at/do that'll pick you up. Christmas of '09 I had a present from my little brother...he was ten years old at the time, he's my boy, love him to death, my best friend...the present was a picture/letter framed. It was a project he had at school for Thanksgiving...he had to write about what he was "most thankful for." It was me.

"Dear Tate,
Tate I want to let you know that your the most thankful person I know. You are so fun and cool. You taught me how to make grilled chesse, and I love grilled chesse. You care for me. You support me. When I want to go outside you come outside with me and play football. And if I get hurt you help me up. You taught me how to dribble a basketball with my right and left hand. I like when you come to my baseball and basketball games. I like when you joke around and when I get on your back and I act like a bull. You are ncie when you get me stuff. I love going to your football. You are the bomb at football. I love when you try to rap it's funny. Your the best bro ever."
eek.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif

This absolutely blew my mind. I just couldn't fathom that someone (especially someone his age) could care for me that much. Such an amazing feeling. I cried when I read it.

Bottom line is...life is too short guys. Stay positive, confident, and realize that EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU are blessed. Be thankful for everything you got. Tomorrow is not promised. Live in the moment.
pimp.gif

I'm ALLLL about this thread. I ALWAYS try to stay postive and have positive thoughts. Every day I try to think for as little as 30 seconds how fortunate I am. Attending the University of Kansas was a dream of mine for literally my whole life. Every MWF at about 7:45, when I'm walking to my 8 AM class, the campus is empty...it's the most beautiful and relaxing thing ever. I try to take this time to live in the moment and realize that I'm living the dream. How many people can say that? Not many. I'm so blessed.

Confidence is a huge trait to me. I try to have confidence everyday...going to class, taking a test, talking to strangers, talking to girls, going out, talking to professors, writing a paper, playing ball at the rec, anything. Now keep in mind...when I say confident, I don't mean cocky. There's a huge difference IMO. Being confident in life seems to lead to happiness and positive vibes.

Whenever I am feeling down, I have one thing that ALWAYS will put a smile on my face and shed a few tears of joy. Everyone should have something like this. Whether it be a Bible, note, person, picture, anything. Always have something you can look at/do that'll pick you up. Christmas of '09 I had a present from my little brother...he was ten years old at the time, he's my boy, love him to death, my best friend...the present was a picture/letter framed. It was a project he had at school for Thanksgiving...he had to write about what he was "most thankful for." It was me.

"Dear Tate,
Tate I want to let you know that your the most thankful person I know. You are so fun and cool. You taught me how to make grilled chesse, and I love grilled chesse. You care for me. You support me. When I want to go outside you come outside with me and play football. And if I get hurt you help me up. You taught me how to dribble a basketball with my right and left hand. I like when you come to my baseball and basketball games. I like when you joke around and when I get on your back and I act like a bull. You are ncie when you get me stuff. I love going to your football. You are the bomb at football. I love when you try to rap it's funny. Your the best bro ever."
eek.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif

This absolutely blew my mind. I just couldn't fathom that someone (especially someone his age) could care for me that much. Such an amazing feeling. I cried when I read it.

Bottom line is...life is too short guys. Stay positive, confident, and realize that EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU are blessed. Be thankful for everything you got. Tomorrow is not promised. Live in the moment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

Calculus exam tomorrow. Ima destroy it after I finsh my notes. Wish me luck NT!!!!

Best of luck!!!!! I've got my AP Calc test on Wednesday and I feel like I'm going to run through that %+$+%!

Originally Posted by theone218

Calculus exam tomorrow. Ima destroy it after I finsh my notes. Wish me luck NT!!!!

Best of luck!!!!! I've got my AP Calc test on Wednesday and I feel like I'm going to run through that %+$+%!

^I have my AP Calculus test tomorrow too! Good luck fam. 
Bookmarked
pimp.gif

Finally found a job at a local yogurt joint, getting my L's & turning 18 this Thursday, graduating in about two weeks, accepted into University of Davis, broke the school's record in pole vault, qualify for League meet, Mavs won....Life's good.

^I have my AP Calculus test tomorrow too! Good luck fam. 
Bookmarked
pimp.gif

Finally found a job at a local yogurt joint, getting my L's & turning 18 this Thursday, graduating in about two weeks, accepted into University of Davis, broke the school's record in pole vault, qualify for League meet, Mavs won....Life's good.

Gotta bring this thread back for more positive energy.

Was able to maintain my running goals for some time now. Now gotta focus on achieving my other strength and cardio fitness goals.

Gotta bring this thread back for more positive energy.

Was able to maintain my running goals for some time now. Now gotta focus on achieving my other strength and cardio fitness goals.

Back
Top Bottom