NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I wonder how OJ feels about the timing for this doc and the FX series as he is up for parole.

Does he think it helps or hurt him

She looked dry as hell back then.

Now she looks like a older "actress".
Perfect description  
laugh.gif

How come Marcia Clack looks better at her current age than she did in the 90's? Plastic surgery maybe? One thing is for sure, she looks a hell of lot better! She'd get smashed!

She got that eye work done under the knife.

Marcia at 41:
View media item 2078763
Marcia at 62:
View media item 2078768

She looks way better now than back in 95'

Just finished episode 5. Best documentary I've ever seen in my life.

Have you guys heard he could possibly get out of prison in 1 year? And that he believes Khloe kardashian is his daughter and wants to do a paternity test and the prison agreed he can do this on a visit?

Imagine he is khloes father. Gets out in a year. Now you have a Khloe and OJ reality tv show.......

Try to Tell me you wouldn't watch this.....

Have you guys heard he could possibly get out of prison in 1 year? And that he believes Khloe kardashian is his daughter and wants to do a paternity test and the prison agreed he can do this on a visit?

Imagine he is khloes father. Gets out in a year. Now you have a Khloe and OJ reality tv show.......

Try to Tell me you wouldn't watch this.....

I guarantee people will try to make it happen. Especially with the way the media/TV is now.

I believe Juice is up for parole fall of next year.

I also wouldn't be shocked to see dude fail getting parole and end up dying in prison though.

khloe was about to take a pat. test a while ago on one of the episodes, but decided not to. idk how they were going to match it against rob sr, but whatever. it makes too much sense for oj to be her dad, didn't know oj was on board with the theory also.
BOY. If they did do that pat. test w/ oj and he turned out to be the father :smh: every tear shed would be worth millions in ratings. the storylines. the feels.

khloe was about to take a pat. test a while ago on one of the episodes, but decided not to. idk how they were going to match it against rob sr, but whatever. it makes too much sense for oj to be her dad, didn't know oj was on board with the theory also.
BOY. If they did do that pat. test w/ oj and he turned out to be the father :smh: every tear shed would be worth millions in ratings. the storylines. the feels.
Yea she turned a test down I thought. Seeing how they are now tho, Kris will make her take it seeing the $$$ that could be made.

So it isn't only me that think Marcia looks better now than she did back then.

That "actress" analogy is on point. 
laugh.gif

So it isn't only me that think Marcia looks better now than she did back then.

That "actress" analogy is on point. :lol:

I'd lay pipe all nite long to the current Marcia

And then have her take me shopping the next day, bcuz she'd be my cougar and I rocked her world last night

I'd have a new wardrobe :wink:

Back
Top Bottom