NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I thought it was crazy how he made 3 million in jail signing autographs while the trial was going on

Last edited:
OJ was suppose to go away after he beat the double murder. Dude didn't know how lucky he was after that.

OJ was suppose to go away after he beat the double murder. Dude didn't know how lucky he was after that.

U would have never seen me again in the US

Im talkin Bora Bora type skippin town

The Prosecution should have been hung tho, and burned, and then hung again

They let that one slip

But like someone said, just about everything EXCEPT for the undeniable evidence lined up for Oranderthal James

Honestly, I hate that this crime of passion ended

I lowkey wish there was more to this story

I've been heavily invested for the past week and a half

I'd also lowkey smash Marcia Clark, post trial-the present Marcia(although if I was Darden, I'd have smashed during trial to relieve some well kept inside tension and anger and pressure, cuz it was enuff to bust 10 pipes during that time) she looked like a dressed up corpse during trial tho

Last edited:

U would have never seen me again in the US

Im talkin Bora Bora type skippin town

The Prosecution should have been hung tho, and burned, and then hung again

They let that one slip

But like someone said, just about everything EXCEPT for the undeniable evidence lined up for Oranderthal James

Honestly, I hate that this crime of passion ended

I lowkey wish there was more to this story

I've been heavily invested for the past week and a half

I'd also lowkey smash Marcia Clark, post trial-the present Marcia(although if I was Darden, I'd have smashed during trial to relieve some well kept inside tension and anger and pressure, cuz it was enuff to bust 10 pipes during that time) she looked like a dressed up corpse during trial tho

Sad thing is he could live like a King on some island by the water with just the NFL pension.

Sad thing is he could live like a King on some island by the water with just the NFL pension.

This is true

If they let him out next year, I'd strongly advise him to catch the 1st flight out

Unless they wont allow him to leave the country for some whatever reason

Man when he was soft shoe dancing with Shirley temple im like this man here.......sellout

Last edited:
Currently just stated watching episode 5......my gawd! This is some of the most riveting television I have ever seen. Most of the background info I never knew.

I'm sure if I ran into The juice on the street, I'd be "OJ'd". I can differentiate OJ the alleged double murderer, and OJ the Hall of famer.

And when Goldman was talking about OJ not being serious at the deposition,

Just finished all 5 episodes and the only thought that comes to mind is that no one came out of this documentary with clean hands. Everyone from OJ, his defense team, the prosecution, the goldman's, the jury, OJ's friends and close circles, and everyone else. OJ as a symbolic figure brought out the worst in people.

But to the guy that crafted this documentary....( stands up and applaudes).....he did a masterful job. I love how he covered every aspect of this case. IMO this documentary's greatest feat was how they showed the idea of OJ morph into a civil rights figure. No other material I've seen pertaining to this case ever covered that.

I think the best part was laying out the history of Civil rights in LA, because some folks are still lost and think we make these things up. Word to his friend who was "offended" that blacks were happy.

Just finished all 5 episodes and the only thought that comes to mind is that no one came out of this documentary with clean hands. Everyone from OJ, his defense team, the prosecution, the goldman's, the jury, OJ's friends and close circles, and everyone else. OJ as a symbolic figure brought out the worst in people.

But to the guy that crafted this documentary....( stands up and applaudes).....he did a masterful job. I love how he covered every aspect of this case. IMO this documentary's greatest feat was how they showed the idea of OJ morph into a civil rights figure. No other material I've seen pertaining to this case ever covered that.

How did his defense team look bad?

They did what they were supposed to do. The "race card" was sour grapes from losers and Shapiro and a Kardashian who felt guilty and wanted to distance themselves because their community was outraged.

I think the best part was laying out the history of Civil rights in LA, because some folks are still lost and think we make these things up. Word to his friend who was "offended" that blacks were happy.

That was so hilarious. :lol:

Most of them will never get it

How did his defense team look bad?

They did what they were supposed to do. The "race card" was sour grapes from losers and Shapiro and a Kardashian who felt guilty and wanted to distance themselves because their community was outraged.
That was so hilarious. :lol:

With the exception of Mark Furman ( eff him!) they destroyed people on the stands. That cop who used to be friends with OJ and Darden ( not so much him being on the witness stands, but how Johnny attacked his character/blackness). Now don't get me wrong, I get that it's their job to defend their client as all costs. I had no issues with the "race card" being played from the bottom of the deck ( :rofl:, people get so dramatic when their mad), but Shapiro and Kardashian were scum. Johnny all but won that case, but now those 2 were distancing themselves from it. It was ok when they were getting 50 grand a day, but now it's an embarrassment? FOH!

I think his point was legit.

Wasn't a good look having people, blacks in particular, in jubilation for an obvious murderer.

2 wrongs never make a right.

I'd understand if it was a legit innocent man.....but OJ? Nah

Why was that hilarious though?

The dude had a point.

For one it had nothing to do with OJ or them caring about his guilt or innocence

Were they shocked and outraged over the Rodney King verdict that was on camera? Latasha Harlins?

The sheer fact they can't see the hypocrisy justifies the glimmer of happiness we receive in the justice system and country.

I think his point was legit.

Wasn't a good look having people, blacks in particular, in jubilation for an obvious murderer.

2 wrongs never make a right.

I'd understand if it was a legit innocent man.....but OJ? Nah

Good look :lol:

Who cares what they think. No matter what they did, would it have changed anything at all?

Was Darryl Gates going to change? LAPD? country?

They sure as hell didn't care about how we perceived their reaction to Treyvon or Tamir.

It just exposes the division that exist. That's why 20 years later the same instances occur, with the same exact reactions. We get, you shouldn't be upset, what about Chicago .

Yeah, it wasn't a good look for humans period, to be elated about OJ beating that case.

You point out the many inconsistencies that this country, or this world rather, is faced with.

So to battle it with, "Oh, now yall see what we go through" is wrong, no matter how you choose to slice it.

As I pointed out before, 2 wrongs have never made a right.

The world we live in, **** like this will continue to happen, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yeah, it wasn't a good look for humans period, to be elated about OJ beating that case.

You point out the many inconsistencies this country. or this world rather, is faced with.

So to battle it with, "Oh, now yall see what we go through" is wrong, no matter how you choose to slice it.

As I pointed out before, 2 wrongs have never made a right.

The world we live in, **** like this will continue to happen, unfortunately.

Good look :lol:

By who's judge? The people who don't care when black people are killed and their killers get off?

Two wrongs don't make it right :lol:

I really hope you're not black saying this, and if you're not I fully expect it.

Back
Top Bottom