NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

As money hungry as that clan is there is 0% chance khloe would agree to take that test

Mama Kardashian is the ultimate pimp. Khole takes the test, OJ the father, OJ get out, mama Kardashian and OJ get married. More shows, more publicity, more $.

Would anybody be shocked? :lol:

My sister was like "Khloe doesn't look mixed at all, no way OJ is the father", I just gave her the stoneface. We're mixed and my sister looks whiter than Khloe. She just started laughing.

Last edited:
Mama Kardashian is the ultimate pimp. Khole takes the test, OJ the father, OJ get out, mama Kardashian and OJ get married. More shows, more publicity, more $.

Would anybody be shocked? :lol:
Or OJ and Caitlyn hook up. Get married. And Caitlyn is pregnant. :nerd: anything for ratings

tumblr_inline_muc3m3qUmf1s9m7h7.jpg

Man, the Kardashians have a cult like following. My girl was ready to kill me last night after I brought this up. She was ready to slash my tires.

Robert Kardashian died, then Johnnie Cochran, OJ winds up in jail, now F. Lee Bailey is filing for Bankruptcy. Look out Shapiro, the wheels of justice are in motion.

That's the craziest i$h I've heard in my life. If that happens then the kardashians would get their own network

What is with yall? :lol:

If that happens, the Kardashians/Jenners would have defied the laws of physics and changed the game on biology forever. Talking new science :lol:

Back
Top Bottom