NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I think OJ confronted Nicole outside while the actual killer (hitman) snuck up and killed her. OJ watched :smh: Goldman pulled up right as it was going on and was killed too.

OJ was spying on Nicole and unintentionally witnessed the murders. Being the dumb guy that he is, he walked through the crime scene.

Crazy how they refuse to look into the son. Seems like he did it and oj witnessed it or came through the crime scene afterwards

All of you guulters still have yet to explain how Juice brutaly murders two people and sokehow leaves uninjured.

You guys :lol:. just stop.

he did it.

He didn't physically do it though, no way. Goldman's body showed signs of a struggle and juice had nothing but a cut on his finger. If juice did it he would had some type of bruises or real lacerations

He didn't physically do it though, no way. Goldman's body showed signs of a struggle and juice had nothing but a cut on his finger. If juice did it he would had some type of bruises or real lacerations

WELL WHO DID IT Lamekilla???

No other suspects.. At. All.

D.N.A. proved it.

That man is/was guilty.

Cochran played that race card perfectly, specially during that crucial time.

That's what got that man off, that and that only.

Funny how they said 13 years to the day he got off he got convicted for kidnapping and robbery. 13 years exactly. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

WELL WHO DID IT Lamekilla???

No other suspects.. At. All.

D.N.A. proved it.

That man is/was guilty.

Cochran played that race card perfectly, specially during that crucial time.

That's what got that man off, that and that only.

You think he practically decapitated someone and stabbed the other repeatedly only to leave DROPS of blood in a car? There's no amount of shower's he could've taken in between the killings and the Chicago flight that would've been able to get the blood off that man if he did that. Ron and Nicole's DNA should've been found all over Simpson if that was the case. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty much a fact at this point that he orchestrated Nicole's death but him physically doing it just doesn't seem likely

Funny how they said 13 years to the day he got off he got convicted for kidnapping and robbery. 13 years exactly. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

13 is the illuminati's favorite number...

Last edited:
Unless he really didn't care of the mother of his children died.

Nobody was stopping OJ so I always called in to question him being suicidal.

Another reason I feel like he didn't PHYSICALLY do it. The guilt of having orchestrated the murder had him suicidal but he knew that it'd be tough to prove HE murdered Nicole and Ron because HE didn't do it physically so he took that risk in the system and got the best lawyers money could buy. If he physically did it, he woulda offed himself. His mental psyche was already off as is and the guilt of him doing it combined with the whole world watching his fall from grace would made him do it.

Last edited:
There's no other suspects cuz the LAPD never bothered investigating the possibility anybody else did it.

They put all their work in to OJ. Its why stuff like his son did it has all of that unfollowed up questions lingering.

Last edited:
Robert Kardashian died, then Johnnie Cochran, OJ winds up in jail, now F. Lee Bailey is filing for Bankruptcy. Look out Shapiro, the wheels of justice are in motion.

his 24 year old son died 10-11 years ago.

There were other bodies dropping around Ron & Nicole, if what I've read is true one of them (Brett Cantor) was a pretty grizzly scene.

ed-oneill.jpg

You guys
laugh.gif
. just stop.

he did it.
frown.gif

But he's the juice. He rushed for over 2000 yards in a season
But did he score 4 touchdown's in one game?
I looked it up and it turns out O.J. did indeed score four TDs in one game. 
laugh.gif

November 23, 1975. Two rush TDs and two pass TDs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197511230buf.htm#all_player_offense

You guys :lol: . just stop.

he did it.

:frown:

But he's the juice. He rushed for over 2000 yards in a season

But did he score 4 touchdown's in one game?

I looked it up and it turns out O.J. did indeed score four TDs in one game. :lol:

November 23, 1975. Two rush TDs and two pass TDs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197511230buf.htm#all_player_offense

Well I'll be damned! :lol:

Am I getting this right, was Al Bundy involved with the deaths of Ron and Nicole? :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom