NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

All of you guulters still have yet to explain how Juice brutaly murders two people and sokehow leaves uninjured.

If you catch someone by surprise before they can fight back, it's possible. This isn't the movies where people can sense something bad is going to happen. Ron Goldman was returning some glasses.

Magic1978

Thats not odd behavior

Thats guilty behavior

Pretty much

He didn't physically do it though, no way. Goldman's body showed signs of a struggle and juice had nothing but a cut on his finger. If juice did it he would had some type of bruises or real lacerations

The same way people think his son did it alone

Unless he really didn't care of the mother of his children died.

Nobody was stopping OJ so I always called in to question him being suicidal.

Have you heard that note? That was a suicide note. He just couldn't do it. AC stopped him, but he still had a gun to his head. That was the whole car chase, because he didn't turn himself in to the police as promised.

OJ was spying on Nicole and unintentionally witnessed the murders. Being the dumb guy that he is, he walked through the crime scene.

Yeah he was there at the scene when his son did it or spying when it happened.

OJ's son def did it. Goldman just was at the wrong place wrong time. Its bizarre how he arrived RIGHT when Nicole was getting offed. Whats the chances of that happening...

Unless he really didn't care of the mother of his children died.

Nobody was stopping OJ so I always called in to question him being suicidal.

Have you heard that note? That was a suicide note. He just couldn't do it. AC stopped him, but he still had a gun to his head. That was the whole car chase, because he didn't turn himself in to the police as promised.
Yeah I did.

AC was just yelling and screaming. He ain't take that gun out of his hands cuz he had to drive.

I didn't buy the act of OJ being suicidal.

Yeah.

You can't in one instance say he had no emotional reaction to being told Nicold died and didn't ask how she died, didn't ask about his kids but days later is suddenly panicking when he has to be brought in, emotional as all hell, planning to flee to Mexico in a disguise, has a goodbye/I'm sorry letter, and is suicidal.

All an act. Throwing mad red herrings and distractions at the police.

Last edited:
To get all the attention away from the only person that was dumb enough to run up on the bronco with sharpshooters surrounding him

:smh:

are people still really questioning if he did it or not?

:x

its the exact type of stupid questions and doubts in here that got this lunatic off....

:smh:

are people still really questioning if he did it or not?

:x

its the exact type of stupid questions and doubts in here that got this lunatic off....

It's the NT way. We have crime solvers that like to ignore large amounts of evidence to come up with theories with little to no evidence to support it. Aaron Hernandez, Steve McNair, OJ, etc.

It's the NT way. We have crime solvers that like to ignore large amounts of evidence to come up with theories with little to no evidence to support it. Aaron Hernandez, Steve McNair, OJ, etc.
To get all the attention away from the only person that was dumb enough to run up on the bronco with sharpshooters surrounding him

You have no concrete evidence that Juice did it. No weapon, nothing. Just the coos who planted evidence telling you he was the suspect.

Dudes convienently ignore corruption when they talk about evidence pointing towards a guy they want to have done it.

Dudes convienently ignore corruption when they talk about evidence pointing towards a guy they want to have done it.
Bingo.

Dude had a fair trial and was acquitted. Don't know what else they are looking for. Comparing this trial to Aaron Hernandez is asinine to say the least.

People been convicted on a lot less evidence than the OJ case. Just because the cops/prosecution messed up doesn't mean he didnt do it.

OJ had a nasty cut on his finger and his footprints were at the crime scene walking through the blood.

Last edited:
If you watched the 30 for 30, the way the jurors wanted payback for Rodney King, it wouldn't have mattered if they had OJ on video killing Nicole and Ron Goldman

if you put your leather gloves on with a latex glove under, would it still fit you?

The defense really dumbed it down making something so simple as a glove not fitting stick in everyone's head.

The prosecution tried to argue DNA and at the time nobody really understood like we do today.

In response to your glove question,

I do this all the time at work, wear latex underneath my regular gloves. If you wanted to you could make it fit, but if you didn't want to you could do that also. Especially if you don't take your arthritis Medicine. Lol

People been convicted on a lot less evidence than the OJ case. Just because the cops/prosecution messed up doesn't mean he didnt do it.

OJ had a nasty cut on his finger and his footprints were at the crime scene walking through the blood.

those same people you are speaking of could be the same people who were framed by the 50

Finally finished all 5 Part's last week. When his agent said "OJ told me, if Nicole didn't answer the door with a knife, she'd still be alive today" :wow: :wow:

Incredible project that was put together.

What a lot of people don't realize (or maybe they do), and what I think the doc did a good job of, is showing how the OJ case was much larger than the OJ case.

And maybe shed some light in an understandable way on what our country is still suffering from today.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
You guys
laugh.gif
. just stop.

he did it.
This.

Just think about this...

To my knowledge, there has never been another true "suspect" in the case. It is still an open case, technically.

If there was another person who "might" have done it...wouldn't they have gone to trial or at least been arrested?

Last edited:
if you put your leather gloves on with a latex glove under, would it still fit you?
For mine, yeah.

But the defense already knew it wouldn't fit latex gloves or not. Shapiro saw it could barely fit him. Which is why they tricked the prosecution in to doing it.

Darden wanting to do it was nothing but a sideshow exercise.

You guys :lol: . just stop.

he did it.
This.

Just think about this...
To my knowledge, there has never been another true "suspect" in the case. It is still an open case, technically.

If there was another person who "might" have done it...wouldn't they have gone to trial or at least been arrested?
I like how you really think this is something to put a lot of thought in that might change minds :lol:

Are you aware of how many unsolved murders there are in the country? How many cold cases and open murders?

That there aren't any other suspects point to 2 things; the police are poor at their job whether that's due to incompetence or corruption or a combination of both and the other is the murderer is a genius that pulled off a perfect murder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom