NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Offtp glen rodgers killed over 70 women AFTER nicole and ron and used a knife in every single one of them.

Never heard the Glen Rodgers theory

Interesting to google

I started to watch that documentary by his brother, havn't gotten around to it yet

I've always believed Oreanderthal was guilty, but this Rodgers guy has made me second guess as of recent

How? You mean like Rodgers did it and OJ knew but didn't help kind of not guilty?

Like honestly Idk who the hell did it lol

I find it hard to believe OJs son did it, but since that theory is out there, midas well entertain this theory also, specially since it has some valid claims tied into it

Still havn't watched the doc yet either

But just reading what tidbits I did read about him and his relation to this case and that letter he wrote and him supposedly being described to the T by the neighbor walking the dog and him saying he did it over 10 years ago and things like that have me wondering

The People v. O.J. Simpson will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on September 6th.

3ae7ed6dc1e285ef778f4f2d7f0bc247_XL.jpg

Glen Rodgers was a serial killer from Ohio who made his way to LA doing odd jobs, and work and what not. As the story goes, (which I believe) he had killed several women involved in the brentwood either on his own will or being hired to do so.

OJ Simpson and Nicole were on the verge of a complete separation, OJ hired him to get some Jewlry back from Nicole that Nicole was planning to sell. The jewlry was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. OJ told him to rob her of the jewlry, and that he may need to kill her. From there, he went about robbing and killing Nicole and by pure chance / coincidence, Ron Goldman just happened to be coming over that night and got in the way, thus him being killed too. OJ was nearby.

From there, Glen Rodgers fled, OJ came by to check out the scene to see what happened, realized that he had killed her and that he was now an accessory to murder, and quickly tried to create an alibi with the Chicago thing. 

Glen Rodgers went on to kill over 70 other women before being captured in late 95'. His own brother said that he knows for a fact that Glen did it and has seen proof. Glen Rodgers himself admitted to killing them as well. 

More to it, but in a nutshell that's what I believe happened.

This story makes absolutely no sense BUT, even if it was true, OJ hired him and is still the reason they're dead according to that dumb ****.

OJ was a psycho with serious rage and jealousy issues. He snapped and had enough of Nicole embarrassing him and not obeying him. The fact that he's told told people he did it and he's also told people he went there is more than enough for me.

The 30 for 30 was good. Blew me away when they showed the graphic pics of Nicole's neck and Ron's as well. I don't think I've ever seen pics of their necks. Always read about how bad it was but seeing it. Nah, that's a bitter ex that has lost his mind. OJ was a strong ************. That's sick as hell. Killed her, then him and then goes back to try to remove her head. THEN goes back to Ron and stabs his neck after he's dead.

If OJ hired someone and told them he might have to kill her, he would straight up have planned that night better so he would have an alibi. Then you got all the evidence, don't know if I've ever seen a case with this much evidence. Just blood everywhere (car, her house, his house) the receipts for the gloves and the shoes. Just way too much **** on him. As a kid I thought he was innocent (because that's how I was raised) but I thought back then he was acting with the gloves and I still think he was acting with the gloves. They fit and were his.

I was dying when the white guy said they were in the hotel and OJ saw Kim on TV and said her dad was s**t lawyer and the show would fail.

Last edited:
why didn't the DNA under her fingernail matched OJ's?

Exactly. How do you kill 2 people, damn near decapitated one and only leave DROPS of blood in your whip. The whole bronco shoulda been covered in blood. OJ shoulda had Nicole's blood all over him days after the murder still. OJ planned the murders and came to the scene to make sure the deed was done but he didn't physically kill them. Doesn't make him any less innocent but the clues are there.

This story makes absolutely no sense BUT, even if it was true, OJ hired him and is still the reason they're dead according to that dumb ****.

OJ was a psycho with serious rage and jealousy issues. He snapped and had enough of Nicole embarrassing him and not obeying him. The fact that he's told told people he did it and he's also told people he went there is more than enough for me.

The 30 for 30 was good. Blew me away when they showed the graphic pics of Nicole's neck and Ron's as well. I don't think I've ever seen pics of their necks. Always read about how bad it was but seeing it. Nah, that's a bitter ex that has lost his mind. OJ was a strong ************. That's sick as hell. Killed her, then him and then goes back to try to remove her head. THEN goes back to Ron and stabs his neck after he's dead.

If OJ hired someone and told them he might have to kill her, he would straight up have planned that night better so he would have an alibi. Then you got all the evidence, don't know if I've ever seen a case with this much evidence. Just blood everywhere (car, her house, his house) the receipts for the gloves and the shoes. Just way too much **** on him. As a kid I thought he was innocent (because that's how I was raised) but I thought back then he was acting with the gloves and I still think he was acting with the gloves. They fit and were his.

I was dying when the white guy said they were in the hotel and OJ saw Kim on TV and said her dad was s**t lawyer and the show would fail.

The story makes a lot of sense, I wouldnt go as far as to say it "Makes no sense" seeing as he admitted to doing it, and not only that he was a serial murderer who killed 70+ women right after the nicole and ron deaths.

Just because he beat her, that doesn't mean he's got the heart and nuts to kill her and him. The prosecution painted it as if the beatings 100% meant that he was capable of murder.

Still hilarious they furhman works for Fox news, they welcome him with open arms despite being an obvious racist and convicted felon. But if Obama says a curse word they're calling for his head on a pitchfork.

Back
Top Bottom