NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Anyone catch the Jonbenet Ramsey special?

I have it recorded but was switching back and forth from that and Football.

What awards did they all win?
Outstanding Limited Series

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Courtney B. Vance

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Sarah Paulson

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Sterling K. Brown

Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special

and a few Creative Arts Emmys as well.

What awards did they all win?
Outstanding Limited Series

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Courtney B. Vance

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Sarah Paulson

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie - Sterling K. Brown

Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special

and a few Creative Arts Emmys as well.
Well deserved.
pimp.gif

So I rematched the whole series and did a read up on the case, and I think it's pretty clear that OJ didn't murder the two
However, did I think he conspired to have someone murder Nicole? Glen Rogers gave a pretty damn clear admission to what happened.

Also if you remember the robbery that OJ did, he didn't do it by himself, he hired goons to help him out too.
OJ been a coward.

Anyone catch the Jonbenet Ramsey special?

I have it recorded but was switching back and forth from that and Football.
i watched that ramsey joint. I was like 13 when it happened but never paid much attention to it i just assumed some predator broke in and killed her. But after learning more its clear someone in that house killed her, probably by accident. ****** up.

I went back to the fx series. Whoever had that quote in this thread.."I don't know if oj did it, but Cuba sure as **** did" that **** is gold.[emoji]128516[/emoji]

i watched that ramsey joint. I was like 13 when it happened but never paid much attention to it i just assumed some predator broke in and killed her. But after learning more its clear someone in that house killed her, probably by accident. ****** up.

Yeah, pretty f'd up situation.

"They lost a daughter and did everything They could to not lose another child" (alleging that their son killed Jon benet)

Damn. What would've been his motive to kill his sister? Jealousy because of the attention she got?

Damn. What would've been his motive to kill his sister? Jealousy because of the attention she got?

It looks like it might have been an accident. CBS did a two episode investigative look back lead by Jim Clemente and a bunch of other experts.

Looks like Burke was eating a bowl of pineapples and milk, JonBenet came over and did the younger sibling steal a piece thing then Burke reacted.

They showed clips of him being paychologically evaluated after the murder. It was so eerie seeing him tighten up when they showed him crime scene photos of the bowl of pineapples and he feigned ignorance.

Good watch if you have 3 hours to kill.

His pops and lawyer tried to do damage control and actually had him appear on Dr. Phil before the special aired :smh:

Last edited:
American Crime Story is getting a third season, it will be based on the murder of Gianni Versace.

Season 2 is still in development.

http://www.avclub.com/article/american-crime-story-renewed-season-3-will-focus-g-244399

That's dope, my uncle is retired architect from Boca raton Florida and goes fishing every morning and hes told us about his Encounter with Andrew Cunanan, something about how he saw this guy at the pier or beach crying. I'm definitely gonna tell him about the upcoming series.

Never followed that Ramsey case but i may go back and watch. Dr Phil is a scumbag for outright asking dude those personal questions. Insanely creepy how he has a smile on his face the entire time.

Forgot which thread I was in for a sec.

There's another good show on ABC called American Crime and I was thinking how all of a suddenthey doing a season based off a real murder :lol:

S3 should be dope. Still unsure about S2. Hope the cast is good.

Whew season 3 about Versace. I was in middle school when all that happened. I remember the news coverage but didn't know who dude was.

any of yall watch Big Brother, i see the cop that won, Derrick is the one doing this show on ID

no one is going to put out a better OJ piece than FX or ESPN did, they all might as well hang it up

Back
Top Bottom