NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I remember when it was announced but it was so far away from the finale of this show.

:lol: @ Sheen being the face of this. Will check out.

Martin sheen also narrates 'apocalypse: the second world war", i always thought that was kind of odd :lol:

I haven't seen the ID series (don't have cable), but I figured it was going to use the older son theory on being the "real killer".

In semi-related news, Season 2 of American Crime Story has been pushed back to 2018. 
mean.gif

In regards to the American Crime Story  Versace edition, it will air within six months after Katrina. But Katrina will air first, even though Versace will go into production first.

As far as the delay, Landgraf attributed it to “material”, something that The People v. O.J. had with its source material being the Jeffrey Toobin book The Run of His Life. Also, in New Orleans when it comes to productions, they have to contend with hurricanes and prod companies can only get insurance at certain times of the year.
https://deadline.com/2017/01/american-crime-story-katrina-update-ryan-murphy-tca-1201884119/

This thing was really weird. I wonder how Jason Simpson feels about all of this. They had a private investigator pretty much stalking the guy. They stole trash out of his trash can :lol:

This OJ special should just be renamed Jason Simpson did it :lol:

Before it really starts they got his name in the disclaimers.

I do like that they went back to cops in charge of the investigation and heard them out, gave them a fair shake and didn't jump to them being corrupt and rigging the whole thing.

"Who in here thinks OJ did it?"

*Stunned silence* commercial break *still stunned silence*

"Me neither"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That room froze for like 8 minutes. I was howling. :lol:

Huge break in the case, neighbor gonna testify about the bronco, see, I told you I didn't do it

*Shapiro busts in*

"I got it, we plea to manslaughter"

*8 more minutes of stunned silence* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear half that episode was Cochran staring in disbelief at Shapiro. :lol:

F Lee Bailey on TV, he's not worthless, he's not a POS, he's not stupid.......

Shapiro: "Then why did you just say all that ****???????" ****!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

When does the blu ray for this come out? I'm gettin that **** at midnight. :lol: :rofl:

:rofl:

ID has a good show on right now exploring OJ's innocence titled "Is O.J. Innocent? The Missing Evidence"

Whoops, see that some of y'all already were hip to this.

Last edited:
So I rematched the whole series and did a read up on the case, and I think it's pretty clear that OJ didn't murder the two
However, did I think he conspired to have someone murder Nicole? Glen Rogers gave a pretty damn clear admission to what happened.

Also if you remember the robbery that OJ did, he didn't do it by himself, he hired goons to help him out too.
OJ been a coward.
Care to explain why you think it's "pretty clear OJ didn't murder the two"...? Because I'd say it's pretty clear  almost indisputable he did murder the two.

OJ didn't do it by himself. That "If I did it" book pretty clearly paints a picture of him needing help. The Author that he co-wrote it w/ spoke about how when he was writing the book, OJ would snap in and out of present and past tense when talking about the murder.

It just doesn't make sense for OJ to not be touched up at all virtually and for Goldman to be marked up w/defense wounds.

It's also plain as day to me that he was there, so he for sure didn't do it alone IMO.

Him and his son makes sense. Wonder if Jason was examined for wounds around that time.
Nope. And I totally believe it's Jason man. Totally. Whoever it was that was w/OJ had to be extremely close to him for him to trust him.

What are some of the reasons for thinking the son helped kill his mother? I can see OJ having an accomplice, I just haven't heard anything about his son having motives. My bad if you guys already discussed this earlier

Back
Top Bottom