NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Yo Nike Jordan Nike Jordan props on posting those next ep preview vids in these threads man. I stay missing them when I watch it live :lol: :smh:

Am I trippin, or did they already show the episode were Fuhrman pled the 5th?
They only showed where he said he lied about never saying the n word.

I assume the evidence proving he did and him pleasing the 5th about planting evidence is in a future ep.

Shapiro tried on the crime-scene gloves in evidence during a courtroom break.

True. So did Cochran, according to Lawrence Schiller’s American Tragedy. But the defense just planned “at some time in the future” to have O.J. put on the gloves before the jury.

Man, Chris getting sonned from all angles. I hope he wasn't this thirsty in real life. They got him looking real desperate.

Travolta was slick trying the gloves on. :lol:

OJ with the repeated football analogies. :lol:

Last edited:
the shapiro x cochran handshake
roll.gif
pimp.gif
cIdyab3.gif

Yooooo

When Darden was in Marcia's office the next day and says "I think you and I should go for it" Marcia's face was lit like

tumblr_nbyszz3bWr1r0t83jo2_500.gif

Then the sucka said "Let's make OJ put on the gloves" and she was like

tumblr_inline_mvuts6FOIR1qhrwu9.gif

I've never seen someone so scared of the p**** before in my life smh

Last edited:
The glove thing didn't make sense cause

1) I always thought it was Johnnie who said they didn't fit him so I know they couldn't fit OJ
2) If Shapiro can touch them without gloves why the hell did Darden need gloves?

Also I hope the court wouldn't allow the prosecution to let OJ try on some replica gloves. That wouldn't make no damn sense with the real gloves right there.

Shrinking potential.

Yooooo

When Darden was in Marcia's office the next day and says "I think you and I should go for it" Marcia's face was lit like

tumblr_nbyszz3bWr1r0t83jo2_500.gif

Then the sucka said "Let's make OJ put on the gloves" and she was like

tumblr_inline_mvuts6FOIR1qhrwu9.gif

I've never seen someone so scared of the p**** before in my life smh

she woulda gave him the box right there... she was salty as **** when he was glove talkin :rofl:

Someone explain the whole columbian necktie thing? I couldn't understand what he was getting at
To provide an alternative theory as to who did the murders.

The gruesome nature in which they were killed was similar to the nature

in which the colombians kill (colombian neck tie).

So they're putting forth the idea that it was a drug related murder,

not something OJ did.

To place doubt into the minds of the jurors.

I was listening to Tariq Nasheed break down the OJ trial on his show. And he was talking about how the restaurant Goodman worked at was a meeting spot for Columbian drug dudes and Nicole and her circle of friends were all coke heads. Nicole's sister was also dating dating a hitman or something.

Who knows what really happened. It's just crazy that they put all of their focus on OJ.

Reactions: God
I was listening to Tariq Nasheed break down the OJ trial on his show. And he was talking about how the restaurant Goodman worked at was a meeting spot for Columbian drug dudes and Nicole and her circle of friends were all coke heads. Nicole's sister was also dating dating a hitman or something.

Who knows what really happened. It's just crazy that they put all of their focus on OJ.

There are for sure a lot of plausible situations that weren't even investigated, it seems.

I know they like to say despite their corruption that there was good police work in the case, but I don't think so. They wanted OJ to stick so bad, they didn't spend any time eliminating other suspects. They did have good evidence on OJ though, still, i'd want to make damn sure before going after a popular black figure following their poor history. But I guess that's just their arrogance.

Ron Goldman's friend, Michael Nigg who also a waiter, was killed a year after he was. And like Ron, some said Michael was living outside of his means to be a waiter, driving a Benz and living in big condo. Another person who worked at Mezzaluna with Ron and Michael was killed or nearly killed.

OJ tried to publish a book 'If I did it......" . And given the evidence, I'm inclined to think he did it.

The reason the families of the victims couldn't get justice because the piece of **** LAPD couldn't do their jobs fairly to save their live.

Being corrupt, especially against black people, was just business as usual for them. Just that one black person finally came along that had the resources to expose them, and exploit their corruption for his gain.

Unfortunately, that black person was probably guilt as **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom