NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I thought it was mentioned OJ had nothing to do with that book, but was paid to just go along with it.

I believe he accepted money to act like he was writing it, but that deal for the original book he was attached to feel apart, because I believe the Goldman's sued

Then the Goldman's got the rights to the book, altered it, published it, so OJ had nothing to do with the book that eventually came out.

If I had to bet money I would say OJ did it but that's because thats the only person we've been told is a suspect. The fact is they wanted OJ to be guilty rather than just solving the case. It's very possible he did it. I think OJ was a crazy jealous dude but some of the evidence doesn't add up. It shoulda been WAY more blood in the bronco and how could he kill them, clean up in that short of time?

I been thinking maybe he hired somebody but if a professional did it, it wouldn't have been so messy. I just can't say 100% OJ did it.

Last edited:
If I had to bet money I would say OJ did it but that's because thats the only person we've been told is a suspect. The fact is they wanted OJ to be guilty rather than just solving the case. It's very possible he did it. I think OJ was a crazy jealous dude but some of the evidence doesn't add up. It shoulda been WAY more blood in the bronco and how could he kill them, clean up in that short of time?

I been thinking maybe he hired somebody but if a professional did it, it wouldn't have been so messy. I just can't say 100% OJ did it.

I feel you.

Best believe if I was a in jury selection back then, I would have acted like the biggest Ben Carson level cornball to get picked. I would even break out the khaki jacket and everything

I would have keep up the act all the way during the trial, but as soon as the judge charged the jury, I would be on my "reasonable doubt" steez heavy

Catch me walking in the deliberation room ready to get my "12 Angry Men" on like

View media item 1956088

I feel you.

Best believe if I was a in jury selection back then, I would have acted like the biggest Ben Carson level cornball to get picked. I would even break out the khaki jacket and everything

I would have keep up the act all the way during the trial, but as soon as the judge charged the jury, I would be on my "reasonable doubt" steez heavy

Catch me walking in the deliberation room ready to get my "12 Angry Men" on like

View media item 1956088
:lol:

Ron Goldman's friend, Michael Nigg who also a waiter, was killed a year after he was. And like Ron, some said Michael was living outside of his means to be a waiter, driving a Benz and living in big condo. Another person who worked at Mezzaluna with Ron and Michael was killed or nearly killed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Nigg

So this guy was involved in drugs and lived the life of a rich person as a waiter?

Hmmmm......

Could def be drug related.

Why don't they flip **** around and figure out if anybody had a motive to kill Goldman and killed Nicole in the process instead of vice versa?

#freeoj

I been telling folks for years it was prolly was a drug killing

oj was rich and maybe owed money or ron goldman owed someone money

they didn't like him so the hit goldman when wifey was with him

had oj been there they could have clapped him to

I mean this is hollywood ................

I been telling folks for years it was prolly was a drug killing

oj was rich and maybe owed money or ron goldman owed someone money

they didn't like him so the hit goldman when wifey was with him

had oj been there they could have clapped him to

I mean this is hollywood ................
If it was a hit cuz OJ owed money then wouldn't it have happened at OJ's house?

It's not like he was out with Kim.

Now if it's about Ron or Nicole owing money, thn yeah it makes sense given how they were killed.

Last edited:
OJ did it. His finger was messed up from that night and he couldn't explain how or when it happened.
:lol: They got ******* slaughtered and the only injury OJ sustains is a messed up finger?

Not adding up.

Man, it was OJ. Have you seen him run a football. The guy ran for 2000 yards in 14 games. You think he can't kill 2 people with gloves and only have an injured finger?

OJ did it. His finger was messed up from that night and he couldn't explain how or when it happened.
:lol: They got ******* slaughtered and the only injury OJ sustains is a messed up finger?

Not adding up.

Man, it was OJ. Have you seen him run a football. The guy ran for 2000 yards in 14 games. You think he can't kill 2 people with gloves and only have an injured finger?
So being a good football player makes sense of that? :lol:

Stating his stats like that **** matters.

First his finger being messed up means he did it now he was such a good football player that means he can murder ppl so ruthlessly and only come out of it with a messed up finger.

That logic makes no ******* sense.

Last edited:
It was Goldmans fault Nicole got killed not vice versa.

You mean to tell me he was a waiter and involved in the drug game and pushing a Benz living luxury with a rich white *****?

It was Goldmans fault Nicole got killed not vice versa.

You mean to tell me he was a waiter and involved in the drug game and pushing a Benz living luxury with a rich white *****?
I personally know someone who drives a BMW, parties every weekend, goes out to good restaurants often, has luxury clothes/goods while working as a waiter and pretty frequently having close to 0 in his bank account :lol: Dude does all this by leeching off his upper middle class family and generous friends (I used to be one), not by being involved with cartels :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was mentioned OJ had nothing to do with that book, but was paid to just go along with it.

I believe he accepted money to act like he was writing it, but that deal for the original book he was attached to feel apart, because I believe the Goldman's sued

Then the Goldman's got the rights to the book, altered it, published it, so OJ had nothing to do with the book that eventually came out.

OJ wrote that book. I read it last week and I was dying. He puts the blame on everyone else. Whenever there was a fight with Nicole or anyone, he always says some **** like "I told her politely, as calm as I could be, no" "She was yelling and cursing and I told her we just can't talk and I left" He does it throughout the book for every incident. It's comedy. As for the killing, he talks about going to her house that night and Nicole coming out. Says he snaps when Nicole attacks him and doesn't remember **** but being covered in blood. Then later on he asks that the chapter is removed and then claimed he didn't write it.

As for the gloves, I don't understand why they would have him try them on while wearing gloves. That would make them harder to put on and smaller. Plus they said they had shrunk some because of the blood. I think they should have had him try on the brand new pair. No latex or shrinkage. I understand that they're not the gloves used but they're the same gloves and I'm sure they fit. Even though I never believed the used gloves didn't fit.

They also said Kardashian turned on OJ during the trial. Knew he was guilty because of all the evidence and cashed out. Sold all types of info to some author writing a book. during the trial. I can't remember the book name.

So he viciously murdered 2 young able bodied people? One, a karate expert who had severe bruising on his hands and knuckles (indicating a fight/altercation) and all OJ walked away with was a small cut and swollen finger?

Please...

Last edited:
So he viciously murdered 2 young able bodied people? One, a karate expert who had severe bruising on his hands and knuckles (indicating a fight/altercation) and all OJ walked away with was a small cut and swollen finger?

Please...

Innocent people don't get into their Bronco and try to flee.

Please...

Innocent people don't get into their Bronco and try to flee.

People do irrational things when put into situations that make them uncomfortable.

I'm not saying OJ is innocent, it's just that there are way to many things overlooked for OJ to be the only suspect.

Back
Top Bottom