NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I understand that, but pulling a stunt like that would make you look all the more suspicious.

If you understood that, why make the comment "innocent people don't get in their Bronco and try to flee"?

No kidding it makes him look more suspicious...

So he viciously murdered 2 young able bodied people? One, a karate expert who had severe bruising on his hands and knuckles (indicating a fight/altercation) and all OJ walked away with was a small cut and swollen finger?

Please...

OJ had on gloves and probably a mask as well. You think a black belt can beat being snuck up on by a guy with a knife who used to run track and ran for 2,000 yards in 14 games.

I didn't even think this was still a debate... OJ did it 
laugh.gif

So he viciously murdered 2 young able bodied people? One, a karate expert who had severe bruising on his hands and knuckles (indicating a fight/altercation) and all OJ walked away with was a small cut and swollen finger?

Please...

OJ had on gloves and probably a mask as well. You think a black belt can beat being snuck up on by a guy with a knife who used to run track and ran for 2,000 yards in 14 games.

Lmao, what do gloves and mask have to do with anything? They gonna prevent bruising and cuts? OJ was old and had arthritis, he wasn't the athlete he used to be.

You're clearly trolling, so I'm not sure why I'm even responding to you.

Please...

Lmao, what do gloves and mask have to do with anything? They gonna prevent bruising and cuts? OJ was old and had arthritis, he wasn't the athlete he used to be.

You're clearly trolling, so I'm not sure why I'm even responding to you.

OJ was old and had arthritis? So you think Mike Tyson wouldn't be a problem today? Or Lennox Lewis or Roy Jones.

The gloves didn't prevent all bruising and cuts because he had a messed up finger.

How about you explain what injuries OJ should have then? You think a karate match with OJ happened before Goldman was killed?

Apparently the only plausible scenario for you is that a 5 round karate match happened between OJ and Goldman, in which both traded punches and kicks back and forth.

Last edited:
OJ was old and had arthritis? So you think Mike Tyson wouldn't be a problem today? Or Lennox Lewis or Roy Jones.

The gloves didn't prevent all bruising and cuts because he had a messed up finger.

How about you explain what injuries OJ should have then? You think a karate match with OJ happened before Goldman was killed?

Apparently the only plausible scenario for you is that a 5 round karate match happened between OJ and Goldman, in which both traded punches and kicks back and forth.

No I think what he was getting at was how did Goldman get those bruises because it seems consistent with him defending himself. So unless he was punching thenconcrete to impress Nicole before the murders, the logical conclusion would be to assume he hit the murderer.

Reactions: God

No I think what he was getting at was how did Goldman get those bruises because it seems consistent with him defending himself. So unless he was punching thenconcrete to impress Nicole before the murders, the logical conclusion would be to assume he hit the murderer.

Oh, logic being presented in this discussion...

Lol, glad some people actually have the ability to think reasonably.

As oversized photos of Simpson's fingers flashed on a television monitor, Dr. Werner Spitz pointed out the jagged edges of three curved wounds that measured up to 2 1/4 inches long. "These are fingernail marks," he said.

Simpson has offered contradictory accounts about the cuts on his hand. In an interview with police the day after the slayings, he said he cut his finger the previous night "when I was rushing to get out of my house" for a red-eye flight to Chicago. But during his pretrial deposition, Simpson said he suffered the lacerations when he broke a drinking glass in his Chicago hotel room after learning from police that his ex-wife had been killed.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-11-09/local/me-62924_1_nicole-simpson

And this is what happens when regular people try to fight professional athletes and even former professional athletes. Imagine if Jermaine O'Neal had a knife.

Last edited:
OJ wasn't trying to run in the Bronco. He wasn't fleeing ****. He went to the cemetery to possibly kill himself and couldn't do it. Then decided he wanted to see his mom before turning himself in.

AC has said that OJ told him he was there that night. Other people have said it as well. I think OJ did it. Way too much evidence. He might have had help. But I don't see how anyone could doubt an athlete of that size taking on two people. In his book, he says Nicole comes after him and she falls and is out. Then Goldman shows up and gets into his karate stance. Hahahahaha, that chapter is sick as **** but it's funny. Had to read that chapter a few times.

Here's the explanation on the bruises.
But Lakshmanan said yesterday that the "abrasions and contusions" on the middle knuckles of Goldman's right and left hands were not consistent with blows against a human. They came when Goldman fell backward into a tightly enclosed corner between two trees, the back of his hands "flailing" against the rough bark and metal bars behind him, the coroner said.

Are we going to just ignore the experts?
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Coroner-Testifies-No-Punches-Landed-Wounds-on-3030438.php

I understand that, but pulling a stunt like that would make you look all the more suspicious.

If you understood that, why make the comment "innocent people don't get in their Bronco and try to flee"?

No kidding it makes him look more suspicious...

A clear conscious shouldn't have anything to fear don't you think?

Yea, cause the LAPD is known for giving everybody their fair shake. You just said you understand that people do irrational things in situations they aren't used to. If you were accused of murder and were innocent, you'd just be strutting around town like Vince McMahon walking down to the ring?

Please...

Innocent people don't get into their Bronco and try to flee.
That don't got nothing to do with the murder though :lol:

By then OJ was already in full spin manipulation mode. Look at all that attention on him given he was the only suspect expected to give himself up while the cops never bothered to investigate other avenues.

The timeline still doesn't match up for how an OJ who should be covered in his victim's blood if he did do it got rid of those clothes and the murder weapon before he heads back home to get taken to the airport. Not one detective investigates if he had help. Cuz he would have to if you look at the facts.

Please...

How did OJ make the bruises that should be on his body disappear? or did Ron punch a wall a few times before OJ cut him up?

You keep talking about this one messed up finger like that's evidence of being in a struggle with a person who is punching and/or kicking you :lol:

Here's the explanation on the bruises.
But Lakshmanan said yesterday that the "abrasions and contusions" on the middle knuckles of Goldman's right and left hands were not consistent with blows against a human. They came when Goldman fell backward into a tightly enclosed corner between two trees, the back of his hands "flailing" against the rough bark and metal bars behind him, the coroner said.

Are we going to just ignore the experts?
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Coroner-Testifies-No-Punches-Landed-Wounds-on-3030438.php
So first OJ sneaked up on him with a knife and a mask and gloves on and now Goldman fell backwards in between two trees meaning he had to be facing the killer.

Which experts are you following?

Last edited:
Reactions: God
So first OJ sneaked up on him with a knife and a mask and gloves on and now Goldman fell backwrds in between two trees meaning he had to be facing the killer.

Which experts are you following?

Literally the Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner for the County of Los Angeles during the time of the murders. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom