NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Yes, and the closing arguement can go on for days.

And you can follow it with a rebuttal..

If I remember correctly I think Cohran's actual closing was 2 days

The People v. O.J. Simpson was a far better mini-series than I ever thought it would be. (Kardashian kids be damned.)

As someone who was only nine years old when the trial happened, I'll never know how it felt like when the verdict came in.

Courtney B. Vance deserves all of the awards he's going to get in the coming year. ALL OF THEM. He damn-near stole every scene he was in.

giphy.gif

PREACH!

So apparently, Marcia was actually raped in Israel.
"Clark was raped at age 17. "There was a group of us at this resort in Eilat," she says, describing a trip she made to Israel, which she mentioned in her 1997 memoir, Without a Doubt, but has rarely discussed since."
Why did they change it to Italy in the show?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
That was the best i've ever seen a show build up tension!!!, especially when you consider the whole world knows how this ends. The focus on everyone's face, the entire energy during that scene was as if you actually relived the trial.

There used to be a YouTube channel that was a massive archive of Howard Stern show clips and it had an OJ trial discussion series. it was like 10 parts and 8-10 hours per part.

Absolutely hysterical stuff in there, though a bit racially insensitive at times.

There is a torrent out there with it. Google Howard stern Todd packer torrent.

Last edited:
OP just change this thread title to the 30 for 30. Let's keep this thread going...

At first I thought it was weird his son bought him a dog. Thought he did it because OJ had covered up for him but then realized it was because he knew his daddy wasn't gonna have any friends :frown:

Not reading any posts in here. But it's finally up online. Can't wait to see if he's found innocent.

In this Netflix era, I need one of those crime documentaries to investigate Jason Simpson. His evidence seems a lot more compelling than Oj's.

Back
Top Bottom