NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

That was back in he say when you really didn't have to go to class if you played ball. He probably hasn't done homework since the 5th grade

That was back in he say when you really didn't have to go to class if you played ball. He probably hasn't done homework since the 5th grade

Hell yeah. He probably ain't go to a class all through high school and college.

This man said "madder" what kinda slang is that OJ? :lol:

Looks like Travolta really pulled a Shapiro and wanted no part of that group pic :lol .[/quote]
Lane as Bailey's grumpy *** aint there either :[quote="jthagreat, post: 25564402"]dyslexic, Cochran said it during the trial...[/quote]Oh okay. I was about to go in; madder, know manner

Plus the rumors of O.J. having CTE

Somewhat sad ending to a great series.

"Are you gonna look for the real killer" was a good line to wrap that up.

They should've ended it with Kim's and Ron's murderer(s) have still yet to be arrested.

Yeah that line was perfect. Actually threw me for a loop

You can tell OJ wanted to turn up like old times with his old friends but it would never be the same. Almost like living in jail without the bars.

Last edited:
The OJ grammar jokes
laugh.gif
we can make fun of his grammar but know manner what we say hes still the juice. 

I love the ending:

"He's a murder. Great football player. But, he's still a murder."

Then OJ looks him himself in the mirror. Then at the end he stares at the football statue of himself. :lol:

I still don't think OJ did it but he knows who did.

Last edited:
Man that blood evidence. For a crime so gruesome, there was very little blood on the bronco, in OJ's house, etc. I would expect to see more blood on the door knob, light switch, etc. It was just specs at random spots.

Man that blood evidence. For a crime so gruesome, there was very little blood on the bronco, in OJ's house, etc. I would expect to see more blood on the door knob, light switch, etc. It was just specs at random spots.
I thought they didn't find any DNA in the house.

Maybe 1 was already dead when the other arrived?
So, then who killed the first one? (laughing)

And what's young juice motive?

Last edited:
Juice's son was in love with Nicole?  Where are you getting this source?

The first I've heard of this. Very Interesting.  Were they intimate? 

It's not like the killer knew she was going to be outside waiting for Goldman that night...
Interesting theory.  I wish I could know the time span of the death...If they were both killed at the same time, or someone was killed minutes before.

Back
Top Bottom