NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Great finale. The closing statements from Marcia and Johnnie were greatly delivered, and then the build up for the verdict. We all knew the outcome, but the suspense they created until it was announced and the reactions thereafter was very well done.

:smh: at OJ the way he acted otw to his home. I'm sorry but I still think he did it. I'm glad they took to Rob's reaction as much as they did; when the series started I had read he cut ties with him after the verdict and the show truly gave us that image of Kardashian being so done.

CBV deserves all the Emmy's in the room that night :pimp: .

Looking forward to the 30 for 30 and the next ACS series.

The actress that played the jury foreman...

ojshow.jpg

...also played O.J. Simpson's wife in The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!

Susan-Beaubian-Mrs-Nordberg-Die-nackte-Kanone.jpg

Is that someone sticking put their middle finger in the back in the last pic? :lol:

Great casting man :pimp:

OJ immediately looking for the turn up as soon as he was released had me :lol:

Also, you can tell son never touched that bible Rob gave him.....his look when OJ returned it was priceless

series was great! CBV nailed Johnny Cochran... wish they could give him a spin off and just turn Cochran into a TV show with some fictional and non fictional cases.

finished the last episode
series was Lit the whole time :smokin
hopefully, we get some extras or dvd

this guy straight front runner fan :lol:
brady/manning/showtime lakers/spurs

Last edited:
Great show, glad the Kardashian girls weren't showed again for YALL sake.

sheeesh lol

on some real, I feel for the goldman and brown family. The parade that this created literally forgot about the folks grieving.

crazy how 'unaware' OJ was about how America was feeling and the astonishment Cuba/Oj had at not getting treated the same.

good show.

not that I have any Idea, but I truly believe the Katrina show will be great. Way too many stories to be told, and if with race relations being showed so well in this show, imagine how you gonna feel seeing the 'truly innocent victims' having shotguns put on them when they fleeing to safety or retrieving food from a store.

OJ wanted to turn up as soon as he got off. :lol:

Bob testified AGAINST Lee for his misconduct. :lol: Cold.

Great series. Courtney Vance better win every award.

And Marcia talking about "They're celebrating him"

No ***.

They're celebrating that a black man beat the system that has been beating and framing us forever. And in the process it exposed how racist and corrupt cops are. And you bet on a racist, dirty cop after you got warned not to.

There used to be a YouTube channel that was a massive archive of Howard Stern show clips and it had an OJ trial discussion series. it was like 10 parts and 8-10 hours per part.

Absolutely hysterical stuff in there, though a bit racially insensitive at times.

There is a torrent out there with it. Google Howard stern Todd packer torrent.

Yeah its some of the funniest **** ever

Back
Top Bottom