NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

A week from tomorrow in prime time on Abc! Also surprised they are airing all parts that close together. This is gonna be real good.

Ready for this 30 for 30 series :pimp:

I read somewhere his friends think there's a confession coming soon. Not sure if it's true or not.

I can't remember if I posted this before or not but this was a great watch. Dropped a lot of information. The baby juice theory, the hired killer theory (which makes the most sense IMO).

Prior to the premiere of American Crime Story, Simpson's former business manager, Norman Pardo, spoke exclusively to People about Simpson's life behind bars. Pardo described Simpson as "a broken man" and claimed that he has become a recluse who "doesn't want to talk to anybody, including his own family." He also claimed that his former client's health has deteriorated and that "[Simpson] is often not coherent."

Simpson will be 70 years old when he can apply for early release in October 2017. Although his future is unclear, it seems likely that he'll be paroled sooner rather than later — in 2013, Simpson was granted parole for several of the charges stemming from the 2007 incident. At the time, The Christian Science Monitor explained that, although it was a legal victory for Simpson, he would remain behind bars for the weapons-related and assault charges until at least 2017. The outlet reported that Simpson's parole board stated he'd been a model inmate and Robert Pugsley, a professor at Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, further explained the reasoning behind the decision:

The board agreed that Simpson has had a positive record in prison, participating in programs that address the issues that put him there... Addressing the question of whether Simpson is receiving lenient treatment because of his celebrity, Professor Pugsley says: “What people should take away from this decision is that Simpson is not being treated as a celebrity by the Nevada parole board. He made an appeal to the board based on a record of good inmate behavior, and they agreed with his argument.”

If Simpson's pattern of good behavior has continued, it seems likely that he'll be freed by 2017.

- When Will O.J. Simpson Get Out Of Prison? He's Eligible For Parole Soon This is from April 5th

here in Houston the 30 for 30 will be bumped by the Bayou Bowl, a high school allstar football game.  This is ridiculous

hopefully it will be on the ESPN app

here in Houston the 30 for 30 will be bumped by the Bayou Bowl, a high school allstar football game.  This is ridiculous
Just saw my TV guide....tf? :lol: why is that game eem televised on a major network? I planned my night to watch it smh

They will re-air it Tuesday at 6 ct on espn

Just saw my TV guide....tf?
laugh.gif
why is that game eem televised on a major network? I planned my night to watch it smh

High school football is a big deal in Texas, bigger than college and the NFL.

But why is a high school football game going on in June? 
eyes.gif

Lol yea man believe me I know but it's just weird. I've heard of the Bayou Bowl but I don't ever remember it airing on national tv.

Airing schedule for the OJ 30 for 30
View media item 2064947

Last edited:

Just saw my TV guide....tf?
laugh.gif
why is that game eem televised on a major network? I planned my night to watch it smh

High school football is a big deal in Texas, bigger than college and the NFL.

But why is a high school football game going on in June? 
eyes.gif

it's big, but it ain't that big, in the smaller towns yea, but this right here is odd

Back
Top Bottom