NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

mad.gif
 i'm .38 hot right now

Yo hol up, did this coach just get the best running back in college history... Then try to make him a receiver? What the ****. OJ had some demons though man.

2,000 yards in 14 games.
sick.gif

OJ was a beast on the field and Tom Dubois off of it.

Yo this dude was so weak and disgusting. Scared of his own skin.
Man...the story of the lady being really excited to see O.J. at a bar or restaurant and then she says, "why is he sitting with those *******."

and O.J. being cool with that because she recognized him as O.J.    

mean.gif
 what the **** ....
Yeah that was foul.

OJ seemed to desperate to be accepted as anything but a black man.

That's the problem with these famous Uncle Toms. When **** goes bad and they realize the people they've been catering to only love them when they're good and safe, they conveniently are black again and turn back to that community for support. Truth be told we should have let him rot on his own the first time, but sticking it to the lapd was needed more.

As a NYer I'm excited for that Doc and Darryl 30 for 30 too.

Last edited:
Show is amazing so far. The vintage footage is so cool. He seemed to be a very genuine, kind hearted guy. I love how he put the entire team's rushing yards on the gold bracelets.

I knew he hit 2,000 but I never realized it was in 14 games.  NFL record 143.1 yards a game.
eek.gif

Man...the story of the lady being really excited to see O.J. at a bar or restaurant and then she says, "why is he sitting with those *******."

and O.J. being cool with that because she recognized him as O.J.    

mean.gif
 what the **** ....
Not trying to make excuses, but he was playing a role

That 1 guy they interviewed sounded 100 percent racist "he didn't look like most black people, he didn't have those features, he almost had white features" man get yo.....

Back
Top Bottom