NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

White people talking mad reckless in this documentary.

White privileged is so crazy.

Reckless on so many fronts. Even OJ's rich white "friends" and agents/business partners.

Talking about, they hoped he didn't speak in slang for his ABC roles. And later, saying that, "that type of behavior" (OJ playfully cheating) wasn't welcomed on the golf course. Man, what? :smh:

Very powerful documentary especially contextualizing the racial atmosphere at the time and how isn't hasn't changed a damn bit.

Those old Racist LAPD cops still bigoted and small minded in 2016. Crazy too me they don't even hide that ignorance.

Reckless on so many fronts. Even OJ's rich white "friends" and agents/business partners.

Talking about, they hoped he didn't speak in slang for his ABC roles. And later, saying that, "that type of behavior" (OJ playfully cheating) wasn't welcomed on the golf course. Man, what? :smh:

"I brought OJ places black people had never been" talking about him like a dog.

the old Dudes still trying to defend the Rodney king beating in 2016.

White privilege is undefeated maaan...

Last edited:
Im surprised they played the full audio of that 911 call.

Nicole was sucking **** and sniffing coke while the kids were upstairs.

I'm really buggin right now! Like all the conspiracy theories and this doc just blows the doors open for all the undercover truths. OJ Simpson really killed Nicole Brown :wow:

Im surprised they played the full audio of that 911 call.

Nicole was sucking **** and sniffing coke while the kids were upstairs.
**** is you talmbout?
laugh.gif
the '93 911 call. They always play a snippit of it but never in its entirety and i was just paraprashing what OJ said

Man I 100% think oj was there while the people he hired killed nicole and Ron and while they were dying, he ran over and got some stabs, punches, chokes in.

Idk if Yall are watching this Carl Douglas interview but it is GOLDEN, straight up comedy. Please believe that there will be memes, dude talking like TIP

Amazing Doc..The psychology aspects is mind boggling..So many layers..both with O.J and racial tension at the time..

It's crazy..dudes wasn't even hiding their racism..when his former friend McCollum said..O.J used to say "That's my Booty" when referring to nicole..and his mannerisms when he did it...smh..O.J was sideshow to them and didn't even know it.....or maybe he did and didn't care...which makes it more crazy.

Last edited:
This may be one of the best pieces of cinematic work that I've ever seen in my life.

I had no clue oj had a daughter that drowned

And I've NEVER heard of that teenage girl that got killed by the store clerk. Wow @ the judge just giving her probation when there's video evidence of her getting shot while walking away. I'm speechless. So much blatant injustice. So little regard our respect for African Americans.

All of this. I never knew about Marcus either. Crazy

OJ shunned black culture but, he sure as hell accepted his role, in the original roots movie from the 70s.

To many docile and absent minded black folks nowadays. It's like, they allow some of these white people to railroad them. They accept that mess. Won't put that sickness on me!

Last edited:
marcus allen was about that life :wow: i think brown getting her back blown out by marcus was her rubbing it in ojs face.

Back
Top Bottom