NT, There Is Still Time.

its easy for you to yap about god. i wish you'd live in a poor village in a 3rd world country for 10. see how much you still love god. palomo

its easy for you to yap about god. i wish you'd live in a poor village in a 3rd world country for 10. see how much you still love god. palomo

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

umm.... 3rd world countries are the biggest supporters of religion.

Americans are generally not that religious. (except utah)

umm.... 3rd world countries are the biggest supporters of religion.

Americans are generally not that religious. (except utah)

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

God should just show himself so everyone can believe, go to heaven and be happy for eternity. But if he wants up to praise and believe in him based on pure faith or else he rejects out entrance into heaven, having us burn in hell for eternity thats cool too. I mean, thats because he loves us right?

Why are you denying/testing his love?
Do you know how patient God is with us?

He waited over thousands of years for us.

He gave up his one and only son for us.

He shows no mercy to the people that hurt his children's that has faith in him.

he said he is the protector for the widows and the fathers to the fatherless.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

NOT because they love him.

God could've made us into a robot to give him all the praise he wants.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

i hope you see him very soon.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

God should just show himself so everyone can believe, go to heaven and be happy for eternity. But if he wants up to praise and believe in him based on pure faith or else he rejects out entrance into heaven, having us burn in hell for eternity thats cool too. I mean, thats because he loves us right?

Why are you denying/testing his love?
Do you know how patient God is with us?

He waited over thousands of years for us.

He gave up his one and only son for us.

He shows no mercy to the people that hurt his children's that has faith in him.

he said he is the protector for the widows and the fathers to the fatherless.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

NOT because they love him.

God could've made us into a robot to give him all the praise he wants.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

i hope you see him very soon.

Replying in your own thread from the other side of the fence?You're cool.

Replying in your own thread from the other side of the fence?You're cool.

I believe in GOD to the fullest..no matter what any human being has to say about him..some of yall view on if GOD exist is down right foul..I believe in GOD and GOD only,but I don't go around saying +@#* Allah or any other belief..and what does GOD have to do with the BP oil spill? That was MAN that caused that

I believe in GOD to the fullest..no matter what any human being has to say about him..some of yall view on if GOD exist is down right foul..I believe in GOD and GOD only,but I don't go around saying +@#* Allah or any other belief..and what does GOD have to do with the BP oil spill? That was MAN that caused that

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Replying in your own thread from the other side of the fence?

You're cool.

6e1263955d2029aa736ba0cb38d46c533640d2f7_r.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Replying in your own thread from the other side of the fence?

You're cool.

6e1263955d2029aa736ba0cb38d46c533640d2f7_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom