NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Praise THE ALMIGHTY.
500full-bruce-almighty-screenshot8.jpg

God should just show himself so everyone can believe, go to heaven and be happy for eternity. But if he wants up to praise and believe in him based on pure faith or else he rejects out entrance into heaven, having us burn in hell for eternity thats cool too. I mean, thats because he loves us right?

God should just show himself so everyone can believe, go to heaven and be happy for eternity. But if he wants up to praise and believe in him based on pure faith or else he rejects out entrance into heaven, having us burn in hell for eternity thats cool too. I mean, thats because he loves us right?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

He told you that?

He told you that?

God is my n__a

lol jk

But God is the truth. my faith is what keeps me from offing myself....no suicide watch

God is my n__a

lol jk

But God is the truth. my faith is what keeps me from offing myself....no suicide watch

Why are you denying/testing his love?
Do you know how patient God is with us?

He waited over thousands of years for us.

He gave up his one and only son for us.

He shows no mercy to the people that hurt his children's that has faith in him.

he said he is the protector for the widows and the fathers to the fatherless.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

NOT because they love him.

God could've made us into a robot to give him all the praise he wants.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

Him showing himself will just make everyone pray to him so that they know God is real.

HE didnt want that. He wanted us to feel love for him and he wanted to give his love, something that no other person can give, to us.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

how would you know? there was no god in pokemon
grin.gif

how would you know? there was no god in pokemon
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by stepinitup

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though

Why? Jesus told his disciples the day before he died to do 2 things.
1. Spread his word. Spread the gospel.

2. To receive the Holy Spirit.

As Christian its only right for us to spread the word so we can all be saved when it is time for the return of Jesus Christ.

Just yesterday, i was praying in my Church and i was literally crying for all the ones who werent saved and I prayed while tears were coming down my face that

God opens there hearts to accept his love and to accept Jesus Christ as there savior and to not keep there hearts hard as rock like mines was.

And no, im not lying.

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though

As Christian its only right for us to spread the word so we can all be saved when it is time for the return of Jesus Christ.

Just yesterday, i was praying in my Church and i was literally crying for all the ones who werent saved and I prayed while tears were coming down my face that

God opens there hearts to accept his love and to accept Jesus Christ as there savior and to not keep there hearts hard as rock like mines was.

And no, im not lying.

He told you that?

Thats what he said in that book he wroteOh....wait

He told you that?

Thats what he said in that book he wroteOh....wait

God is more of a self centered, pompous, +%# than LeBron James. I don't %*%%+ with him. Now Satan, apparently he's my #*%+% because every time I do something fun, it was his idea according to most Christians.

God is more of a self centered, pompous, +%# than LeBron James. I don't %*%%+ with him. Now Satan, apparently he's my #*%+% because every time I do something fun, it was his idea according to most Christians.

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though

And no, im not lying.

Dude...everyone in this thread talking crap about god are possesed by demons trying to keep people from giving themselves to god.

.......Amen

This
AMafia wrote:
Shut up.

but that, though

And no, im not lying.

Dude...everyone in this thread talking crap about god are possesed by demons trying to keep people from giving themselves to god.

Back
Top Bottom