NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

God is more of a self centered, pompous, +%# than LeBron James. I don't %*%%+ with him. Now Satan, apparently he's my #*%+% because every time I do something fun, it was his idea according to most Christians.
qft, me & the devil cool on a first name basis
pimp.gif

God is more of a self centered, pompous, +%# than LeBron James. I don't %*%%+ with him. Now Satan, apparently he's my #*%+% because every time I do something fun, it was his idea according to most Christians.
qft, me & the devil cool on a first name basis
pimp.gif

I'll repeat, God gave his one and only son to save you.
In the Bible, God says whoever puts their faith in him, you will not be disappointed.

And thats a promise from God who is ALWAYS faithful. (He proven this countless times)

Those who have faith in him, he will protect and he shows no mercy to those who hurt them.

If they die, it was time for them to go to the Kingdom of God where there is eternal happiness.

You say Satan is you "boy" but Satan needs Gods permission to send us his temptations.

You should read the book called 23 Minutes In Hell.

Its honestly pretty scary.

Its about a boy who didnt believe and he had a dream that he went to hell. 

He said it felt like people were grabbing him, skinning him with their fingernails and pulling his hair and it was all dark.

He said it felt like years in there but when he woke up, only 23 minutes passed.

He is now a pastor.

You shouldnt believe and accept Jesus Christ because of fear, but because of love.

Now im no Pastor, but i am trying to spread the word.

I'll repeat, God gave his one and only son to save you.
In the Bible, God says whoever puts their faith in him, you will not be disappointed.

And thats a promise from God who is ALWAYS faithful. (He proven this countless times)

Those who have faith in him, he will protect and he shows no mercy to those who hurt them.

If they die, it was time for them to go to the Kingdom of God where there is eternal happiness.

You say Satan is you "boy" but Satan needs Gods permission to send us his temptations.

You should read the book called 23 Minutes In Hell.

Its honestly pretty scary.

Its about a boy who didnt believe and he had a dream that he went to hell. 

He said it felt like people were grabbing him, skinning him with their fingernails and pulling his hair and it was all dark.

He said it felt like years in there but when he woke up, only 23 minutes passed.

He is now a pastor.

You shouldnt believe and accept Jesus Christ because of fear, but because of love.

Now im no Pastor, but i am trying to spread the word.

Jesus Christ doesn’t have !!%+ on me. In fact if when he comes back, he might call me his daddy.

$%*@? Idk ask god he’ll tell you...right?

that is the realist !!%+ I ever wrote

edit

when it comes to religion everyone is wrong, or vice versa, so no one should be on a sneaker website trying to act like they know something...

btw judaism came first and you're homie jesus you keep talking about...

Spoiler [+]
Was a Jew

/thread

Jesus Christ doesn’t have !!%+ on me. In fact if when he comes back, he might call me his daddy.

$%*@? Idk ask god he’ll tell you...right?

that is the realist !!%+ I ever wrote

edit

when it comes to religion everyone is wrong, or vice versa, so no one should be on a sneaker website trying to act like they know something...

btw judaism came first and you're homie jesus you keep talking about...

Spoiler [+]
Was a Jew

/thread

Whatever it was that came over you that inspired you to create this post, it's dope.

I'ma leave it at that.

Whatever it was that came over you that inspired you to create this post, it's dope.

I'ma leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom