NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Jesus Christ doesn’t have !!%+ on me. In fact if when he comes back, he might call me his daddy.

$%*@? Idk ask god he’ll tell you...right?

that is the realist !!%+ I ever wrote

edit

when it comes to religion everyone is wrong, or vice versa, so no one should be on a sneaker website trying to act like they know something...

btw judaism came first and you're homie jesus you keep talking about...

Spoiler [+]
Was a Jew

/thread
Christianity isnt a religion. 

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Jesus Christ doesn’t have !!%+ on me. In fact if when he comes back, he might call me his daddy.

$%*@? Idk ask god he’ll tell you...right?

that is the realist !!%+ I ever wrote

edit

when it comes to religion everyone is wrong, or vice versa, so no one should be on a sneaker website trying to act like they know something...

btw judaism came first and you're homie jesus you keep talking about...

Spoiler [+]
Was a Jew

/thread
Christianity isnt a religion. 

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke.

This.
The power of the tongue (Even if you're typing) can do a lot of things.

Ex.

When the people that God chose to go to the promise land was complaining.

They were complaining and just telling God to just kill them and that there wasnt a promise land, etc.

God freed them, protected them, fed them, etc and all they did was complain.

God patience was over and since they said to just kill them, thats what God did.

And they did not make it into the promise land.

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke.

This.
The power of the tongue (Even if you're typing) can do a lot of things.

Ex.

When the people that God chose to go to the promise land was complaining.

They were complaining and just telling God to just kill them and that there wasnt a promise land, etc.

God freed them, protected them, fed them, etc and all they did was complain.

God patience was over and since they said to just kill them, thats what God did.

And they did not make it into the promise land.

QFT/ 

I'm going to keep on believing and doing me, but I respect OP for wanting to give yall the chance...

QFT/ 

I'm going to keep on believing and doing me, but I respect OP for wanting to give yall the chance...

laugh.gif
Sounding like one of those deranged close to being homeless religious ppl ranting on the train (trying to speak louder than the train noise).

laugh.gif
Sounding like one of those deranged close to being homeless religious ppl ranting on the train (trying to speak louder than the train noise).

Originally Posted by bigmoe34

QFT/ 

Try an argument like that in court and see how far it gets you. By all the ways we use to "prove" things in the world, religion would basically fail. You'd be better off worshiping your next door neighbor. At least he/she actually exists and is real, and can interact with you in a real way, not a subjective, made up 'I saw a plastic bag floating in the wind and it was a sign from God' way.

QFT/ 

Try an argument like that in court and see how far it gets you. By all the ways we use to "prove" things in the world, religion would basically fail. You'd be better off worshiping your next door neighbor. At least he/she actually exists and is real, and can interact with you in a real way, not a subjective, made up 'I saw a plastic bag floating in the wind and it was a sign from God' way.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

QFT/ 

I dont see what this has to do with court?
You're right about all religion will fail but Christianity isnt a religion.

I want YOU to give me PROOF that God doesnt exist. 

I dont want a theory or a guess. Give me PROOF that he doesnt exist.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

QFT/ 

I dont see what this has to do with court?
You're right about all religion will fail but Christianity isnt a religion.

I want YOU to give me PROOF that God doesnt exist. 

I dont want a theory or a guess. Give me PROOF that he doesnt exist.

Let me get this straight. Nobody want to believe any conspiracy theories but you guy's really believe that there is some magic man in the sky watching everything?
laugh.gif
give me a break.

Let me get this straight. Nobody want to believe any conspiracy theories but you guy's really believe that there is some magic man in the sky watching everything?
laugh.gif
give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom