NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.
I guess wind doesnt exist.

But he can actually see wind in action..

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

Go outside and look at the sky. Do you really believe science did all that? Do you really believe we came from monkeys?
In order to feel God, you need to open your hearts and let the Holy Spirit in.
I will tell you, it is the best feeling I ever had the day i accepted Jesus as my savior and accepted the Holy Spirit.

Whether you give it a chance is your choice.

Go outside and look at the sky. Do you really believe science did all that? Do you really believe we came from monkeys?

No, I dont believe we came from monkeys. I do believe we evolved from chimpanzees.

Science and logic > magic and 'faith.'

No, I dont believe we came from monkeys. I do believe we evolved from chimpanzees.

Science and logic > magic and 'faith.'

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

I will tell you, it is the best feeling I ever had the day i accepted Jesus as my savior and accepted the Holy Spirit.

Yes................And Yes (primates) ......Everything evolved from something, we didn't just start off with primates and btw it's kind of embarrassing that in this situation Pokemon is more correct than the Bible....................

Like when I was religious.. And prayed to the Holy Spirit for him not to take my grandfather...Come to find out he didn't give a $#@@.. I guess I wasn't praying hard enough or didn't believe hard enough..

How about the people in New Orleans where was the savior?... When people were drowning...

How about the millions and millions of poor people who can't even survive on what they have and pray and pray and believe and that hope never comes?...

But I guess the Great God & Lebron Jesus have to sit back and allow mass tragedy just so we can see how great they are

But I guess for you to feel God or Jesus you must ignore all the injustice and tragedy in the world because god created the perfect world and because 1 #$%%@!* stole an apple everyone had to suffer...Sounds just, morale, and believable.. And then allowed his "only son" to be murdered, to absolve us all from our sins, what was the point of that.. Why not just absolve people anyway... And why did Jesus need to rise from the dead.. What was the point.. If the religion is supposed to teach us that when you die if you lived a good life, you go to heaven..

I am my own savior because only I can make things happen in my life, and change my situations.. Not some mythical figure that there is 0 proof of.. Not even any plausible evidence that a person of that capability ever existed..  

Until then Puff the Magic Dragon is just as believable as God & Jesus existed.

Because I can open up my heart like I did to believe in Santa Claus existed..I really believed in that until I grew up and realized the obvious. Kind of like I did with religion...  Also the good book people follow that are the stories of the disciples, were not even recorded until 100's of years after it "happened"... Making it a tale told by word of mouth for hundreds of years. It's no more than folk lure.. Play the telephone game for 1 year and see how much your word changes. Also take into account the types of people who were actually the ones who wrote the Bible. Then take into account that Christianity is just a rip off of Judaism.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

Yes................And Yes (primates) ......Everything evolved from something, we didn't just start off with primates and btw it's kind of embarrassing that in this situation Pokemon is more correct than the Bible....................

Like when I was religious.. And prayed to the Holy Spirit for him not to take my grandfather...Come to find out he didn't give a $#@@.. I guess I wasn't praying hard enough or didn't believe hard enough..

How about the people in New Orleans where was the savior?... When people were drowning...

How about the millions and millions of poor people who can't even survive on what they have and pray and pray and believe and that hope never comes?...

But I guess the Great God & Lebron Jesus have to sit back and allow mass tragedy just so we can see how great they are

But I guess for you to feel God or Jesus you must ignore all the injustice and tragedy in the world because god created the perfect world and because 1 #$%%@!* stole an apple everyone had to suffer...Sounds just, morale, and believable.. And then allowed his "only son" to be murdered, to absolve us all from our sins, what was the point of that.. Why not just absolve people anyway... And why did Jesus need to rise from the dead.. What was the point.. If the religion is supposed to teach us that when you die if you lived a good life, you go to heaven..

I am my own savior because only I can make things happen in my life, and change my situations.. Not some mythical figure that there is 0 proof of.. Not even any plausible evidence that a person of that capability ever existed..  

Until then Puff the Magic Dragon is just as believable as God & Jesus existed.

Because I can open up my heart like I did to believe in Santa Claus existed..I really believed in that until I grew up and realized the obvious. Kind of like I did with religion...  Also the good book people follow that are the stories of the disciples, were not even recorded until 100's of years after it "happened"... Making it a tale told by word of mouth for hundreds of years. It's no more than folk lure.. Play the telephone game for 1 year and see how much your word changes. Also take into account the types of people who were actually the ones who wrote the Bible. Then take into account that Christianity is just a rip off of Judaism.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

get the !$#$ outta here, you got that lame #!! line from Small Soldiers
Ol' Archer #!!

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Ol' Archer #!!

Yes! A missionary! This is perfect, I've been waiting for someone to save me!

LOL boy, I've been in catholic schools for 17 years, including 3 in college. All college theology courses did was further prove to me how much I wanted to stay away from religion.

If God makes you feel better, fine. Don't shove him down my throat, or tell me I'll be "saved". I'll be fine on my own, doing my own thing.

Let me leave you with some wise words from my favorite prophet:
When I die, $%#@ it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of #*@!, it ain't hard to *#$*#*' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict #*@!
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my %$%+ licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
$%#@ that #*@!, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

Yes! A missionary! This is perfect, I've been waiting for someone to save me!

LOL boy, I've been in catholic schools for 17 years, including 3 in college. All college theology courses did was further prove to me how much I wanted to stay away from religion.

If God makes you feel better, fine. Don't shove him down my throat, or tell me I'll be "saved". I'll be fine on my own, doing my own thing.

Let me leave you with some wise words from my favorite prophet:
When I die, $%#@ it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of #*@!, it ain't hard to *#$*#*' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict #*@!
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my %$%+ licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
$%#@ that #*@!, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.
Nice....the absence of proof, is not the proof of absence.

But yea, religion/Jesus/Muhammed/Yahweh sucks. spirituality and faith is cool tho.

Originally Posted by gentry187

some of you guys bash on god/religion like if it were a joke. i'm not the most religious guy you'll ever meet but i do believe there is a higher power. if you guys feel otherwise, it's cool, i can respect that. asking for proof of god's existence is pointless. it be like me asking you guys to prove to me that he doesn't exist.
Nice....the absence of proof, is not the proof of absence.

But yea, religion/Jesus/Muhammed/Yahweh sucks. spirituality and faith is cool tho.

Originally Posted by calikev34

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Ol' Archer #!!
the heck?
laugh.gif

thats a simple line that everyone says.

Never even seen Small Soldiers.

Originally Posted by calikev34

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Ol' Archer #!!
the heck?
laugh.gif

thats a simple line that everyone says.

Never even seen Small Soldiers.

Kinda scares me how little faith people have..

Not saying I'm the most faithful person because I'm far from it, but damn...
frown.gif

Kinda scares me how little faith people have..

Not saying I'm the most faithful person because I'm far from it, but damn...
frown.gif

As devoted to God as i am, i see the same ending in this thread as i do with all others. NT is full of sacrilegious people and i learned to accept it. But when our lives are over the truth will be seen; no matter what way you look at it.

As devoted to God as i am, i see the same ending in this thread as i do with all others. NT is full of sacrilegious people and i learned to accept it. But when our lives are over the truth will be seen; no matter what way you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom