NT, There Is Still Time.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.
I guess wind doesnt exist.

But he can actually see wind in action..

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

Go outside and look at the sky. Do you really believe science did all that? Do you really believe we came from monkeys?
In order to feel God, you need to open your hearts and let the Holy Spirit in.
I will tell you, it is the best feeling I ever had the day i accepted Jesus as my savior and accepted the Holy Spirit.

Whether you give it a chance is your choice.

SMH...I think NT is right, I'm addicted to arguing but this is ludicrous.

-You were taught all this nonsense you believe in, if you grew up in bumfandanya, Afghanistan you would probably be a Muslim.

-Jesus Christ was a man, who started a cult...he's not different from Joseph Smith and Mike Jones.

-The sky and the cosmos is indeed grand and beautiful, and it is human nature to contemplate how it came to be. If the all mighty created all this, who created the all mighty.

-The human species has only been on this planet for an insignificant fraction of its existence. A majority of the species that have lived on this planet are now extinct, including the species we evolved from. The bible has no mention of these extinct species (as well as dinosaurs which we have infallible evidence existed).

Stop tryna have logical arguments when it comes to religion, just keep your faith and keep it moving.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Until my eyes confirm what is being told by other mortals then I just cannot follow the heard.

You ever seen a tree's branches and leaves moving back and forth, or how about leaves on the ground moving... Or how about your clothes moving... The wind caused that.. So I know the wind exists because we've identified wind and I can see it's actual influence on the earth...

Try again 

Go outside and look at the sky. Do you really believe science did all that? Do you really believe we came from monkeys?
I will tell you, it is the best feeling I ever had the day i accepted Jesus as my savior and accepted the Holy Spirit.

SMH...I think NT is right, I'm addicted to arguing but this is ludicrous.

-You were taught all this nonsense you believe in, if you grew up in bumfandanya, Afghanistan you would probably be a Muslim.

-Jesus Christ was a man, who started a cult...he's not different from Joseph Smith and Mike Jones.

-The sky and the cosmos is indeed grand and beautiful, and it is human nature to contemplate how it came to be. If the all mighty created all this, who created the all mighty.

-The human species has only been on this planet for an insignificant fraction of its existence. A majority of the species that have lived on this planet are now extinct, including the species we evolved from. The bible has no mention of these extinct species (as well as dinosaurs which we have infallible evidence existed).

Stop tryna have logical arguments when it comes to religion, just keep your faith and keep it moving.

1gsj7l.jpg

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

I can see the sky.....

Why can't you believe we are here because of a series of events, change over time.

What if this Holy spirit is only within your brain? People need to give more credit to themselves instead of seeking something more. Instead of thanking an unknown being or spirit or whatever you wish to believe in.... why can't people believe in themselves, give credit to one self. Do people truly believe that something magical is the reason for the things the human race has achieved instead of taking credit for our capabilities....

The only verified creators are us (humans).... we created things to believe.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

I can see the sky.....

Why can't you believe we are here because of a series of events, change over time.

What if this Holy spirit is only within your brain? People need to give more credit to themselves instead of seeking something more. Instead of thanking an unknown being or spirit or whatever you wish to believe in.... why can't people believe in themselves, give credit to one self. Do people truly believe that something magical is the reason for the things the human race has achieved instead of taking credit for our capabilities....

The only verified creators are us (humans).... we created things to believe.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

Yes................And Yes (primates) ......Everything evolved from something, we didn't just start off with primates and btw it's kind of embarrassing that in this situation Pokemon is more correct than the Bible....................

Like when I was religious.. And prayed to the Holy Spirit for him not to take my grandfather...Come to find out he didn't give a $#@@.. I guess I wasn't praying hard enough or didn't believe hard enough..

How about the people in New Orleans where was the savior?... When people were drowning...

How about the millions and millions of poor people who can't even survive on what they have and pray and pray and believe and that hope never comes?...

But I guess the Great God & Lebron Jesus have to sit back and allow mass tragedy just so we can see how great they are

But I guess for you to feel God or Jesus you must ignore all the injustice and tragedy in the world because god created the perfect world and because 1 #$%%@!* stole an apple everyone had to suffer...Sounds just, morale, and believable.. And then allowed his "only son" to be murdered, to absolve us all from our sins, what was the point of that.. Why not just absolve people anyway... And why did Jesus need to rise from the dead.. What was the point.. If the religion is supposed to teach us that when you die if you lived a good life, you go to heaven..

I am my own savior because only I can make things happen in my life, and change my situations.. Not some mythical figure that there is 0 proof of.. Not even any plausible evidence that a person of that capability ever existed..  

Until then Puff the Magic Dragon is just as believable as God & Jesus existed.

Because I can open up my heart like I did to believe in Santa Claus existed..I really believed in that until I grew up and realized the obvious. Kind of like I did with religion...  Also the good book people follow that are the stories of the disciples, were not even recorded until 100's of years after it "happened"... Making it a tale told by word of mouth for hundreds of years. It's no more than folk lure.. Play the telephone game for 1 year and see how much your word changes. Also take into account the types of people who were actually the ones who wrote the Bible. Then take into account that Christianity is just a rip off of Judaism.
First, all I can say is that im sorry for your lost.
I am no pastor. Im just a regular Christian who is trying to spread the word so of course i dont know every question you throw at me.

Second, with your grandfather/New Orleans, etc. All i can say is that it was Gods plan. God has a plan for everything.

He gives us freedom even though he has our life planned out like a blueprint.

If you go the way he doesnt want you to go to, he still has an answer.

Like i said, im no pastor. But all i can say is that if you want answers, you should

A. Read the Bible

B. Go to your local church and ask

But all i will say, is that God still loves you and even if you forgot about him, he has NEVER forgot about you.

But I have not seen

and for that

I cannot believe.....

Try again 

Yes................And Yes (primates) ......Everything evolved from something, we didn't just start off with primates and btw it's kind of embarrassing that in this situation Pokemon is more correct than the Bible....................

Like when I was religious.. And prayed to the Holy Spirit for him not to take my grandfather...Come to find out he didn't give a $#@@.. I guess I wasn't praying hard enough or didn't believe hard enough..

How about the people in New Orleans where was the savior?... When people were drowning...

How about the millions and millions of poor people who can't even survive on what they have and pray and pray and believe and that hope never comes?...

But I guess the Great God & Lebron Jesus have to sit back and allow mass tragedy just so we can see how great they are

But I guess for you to feel God or Jesus you must ignore all the injustice and tragedy in the world because god created the perfect world and because 1 #$%%@!* stole an apple everyone had to suffer...Sounds just, morale, and believable.. And then allowed his "only son" to be murdered, to absolve us all from our sins, what was the point of that.. Why not just absolve people anyway... And why did Jesus need to rise from the dead.. What was the point.. If the religion is supposed to teach us that when you die if you lived a good life, you go to heaven..

I am my own savior because only I can make things happen in my life, and change my situations.. Not some mythical figure that there is 0 proof of.. Not even any plausible evidence that a person of that capability ever existed..  

Until then Puff the Magic Dragon is just as believable as God & Jesus existed.

Because I can open up my heart like I did to believe in Santa Claus existed..I really believed in that until I grew up and realized the obvious. Kind of like I did with religion...  Also the good book people follow that are the stories of the disciples, were not even recorded until 100's of years after it "happened"... Making it a tale told by word of mouth for hundreds of years. It's no more than folk lure.. Play the telephone game for 1 year and see how much your word changes. Also take into account the types of people who were actually the ones who wrote the Bible. Then take into account that Christianity is just a rip off of Judaism.
First, all I can say is that im sorry for your lost.
I am no pastor. Im just a regular Christian who is trying to spread the word so of course i dont know every question you throw at me.

Second, with your grandfather/New Orleans, etc. All i can say is that it was Gods plan. God has a plan for everything.

He gives us freedom even though he has our life planned out like a blueprint.

If you go the way he doesnt want you to go to, he still has an answer.

Like i said, im no pastor. But all i can say is that if you want answers, you should

A. Read the Bible

B. Go to your local church and ask

But all i will say, is that God still loves you and even if you forgot about him, he has NEVER forgot about you.

I will tell you guys a story that i HATE telling.
When I was a kid, i went to tutoring every Sat.and to me back then, it as living HELL.

On Friday night, I prayed to God begging for me to not go and i clearly remember telling him to do anything.

Now theres 2 beds in my moms room. My father sleeps in another room because he likes that bed.

Now im sleeping on one bed and my mom on the other.

Then all of a sudden, i hear a loud BOOM. I turn on the lights and my mom fell off the bed.

Now i just ask are you alright and didnt really care. My sisters came in and she had a stroke.

Now as we call 911, my mom keeps telling my father and sister to take me to tutoring and saying that i cant miss tutoring.

When she said that, it hit me. Some people said it was Satans doing but i believe it was my fault for praying to God about something so stupid.

Since that day, i still didnt take God seriously. I just said it was a coincidence.

Now i was at a church retreat and my pastor was talking about the Holy Spirit and the gift God gives you.

There are several gift you get when you receive the Holy Spirit in you. Ex. Speaking Tongue.

He told me 2 of his gift. One was he can sense if someone is blessed by the Holy Spirit.

Now it was time for prayer and i went up and prayed and begged God for forgiveness crying at my church.

After that, I took away all this "pride" i had this in myself because when it came to God, our pride is nothing because he is the almighty.

Then i started praying to my God asking him to bless me with the Holy Spirit. I've been praying for over 20 min. and i felt someone was pulling my shirt and putting

there arms around me. (no one was there though. That was the day i received the Holy Spirit. 

Now after praying and everything, i stood up to leave. Before i left my pastor (the same one that was talking up on stage)

told me to come here. He smiled and hugged me. Now i spoke with him many times, shook his hands, etc. But he never hugged me.

The same man who said he knew if someone received the Holy Spirit did this to me the day i got it.

Was that a coincidence, too? No. It wasnt. 

When I was a kid, i went to tutoring every Sat.and to me back then, it as living HELL.

On Friday night, I prayed to God begging for me to not go and i clearly remember telling him to do anything.

Now theres 2 beds in my moms room. My father sleeps in another room because he likes that bed.

Then all of a sudden, i hear a loud BOOM. I turn on the lights and my mom fell off the bed.

Now i just ask are you alright and didnt really care. My sisters came in and she had a stroke.

Now as we call 911, my mom keeps telling my father and sister to take me to tutoring and saying that i cant miss tutoring.

When she said that, it hit me. Some people said it was Satans doing but i believe it was my fault for praying to God about something so stupid.

Since that day, i still didnt take God seriously. I just said it was a coincidence.

Now i was at a church retreat and my pastor was talking about the Holy Spirit and the gift God gives you.

There are several gift you get when you receive the Holy Spirit in you. Ex. Speaking Tongue.

He told me 2 of his gift. One was he can sense if someone is blessed by the Holy Spirit.

Now it was time for prayer and i went up and prayed and begged God for forgiveness crying at my church.

After that, I took away all this "pride" i had this in myself because when it came to God, our pride is nothing because he is the almighty.

Then i started praying to my God asking him to bless me with the Holy Spirit. I've been praying for over 20 min. and i felt someone was pulling my shirt and putting

there arms around me. (no one was there though. That was the day i received the Holy Spirit. 

Now after praying and everything, i stood up to leave. Before i left my pastor (the same one that was talking up on stage)

told me to come here. He smiled and hugged me. Now i spoke with him many times, shook his hands, etc. But he never hugged me.

The same man who said he knew if someone received the Holy Spirit did this to me the day i got it.

THESE PEOPLE PRAYED TO GOD IN THEIR LIVING HELL

mass_grave1.jpg

AidsPatient2.jpg

starving-african-children-aids.jpg

hunger_Woman.jpg

floater.jpg

1125490295_5541.jpg

gi-and-dying-iraqi-girl-0_22_450_baby.jpg

What makes you more worthy of God's blessing brother?

I'm a GODLESS human being and I've had more good fortune than most. I consider myself one of the luckiest people on the planet.

mass_grave1.jpg

AidsPatient2.jpg

hunger_Woman.jpg

floater.jpg

1125490295_5541.jpg

I'm a GODLESS human being and I've had more good fortune than most. I consider myself one of the luckiest people on the planet.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mass_grave1.jpg

AidsPatient2.jpg

hunger_Woman.jpg

floater.jpg

1125490295_5541.jpg

exactly where was your "almighty, all forgiving, always caring" god for these people? Im pretty sure most of them were god fearing people and he just left them for dead
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mass_grave1.jpg

AidsPatient2.jpg

hunger_Woman.jpg

floater.jpg

1125490295_5541.jpg

exactly where was your "almighty, all forgiving, always caring" god for these people? Im pretty sure most of them were god fearing people and he just left them for dead
smh.gif

You have forgot about him
but my God, Jesus Christ, hasnt forgot about you and he still loves you.

He cant stand seeing you suffering in your life without accepting his love, his glory, and his Holy Spirit waiting to go into your hearts.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Theres still time.
         $@$+ God.

You have forgot about him
but my God, Jesus Christ, hasnt forgot about you and he still loves you.

He cant stand seeing you suffering in your life without accepting his love, his glory, and his Holy Spirit waiting to go into your hearts.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Theres still time.
         $@$+ God.

Back
Top Bottom