NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
 woulda fooled me

Yo can someone tell me what happens to their balls/penaynay? Does it just shrink/fall off/become a vajayjay? srs

:wow:

Seriously though would doctors only prescribe testosterone if I seriously need it? Im 20 and cannot grow out any facial hair :lol:

Sooooooooooo, just want to make sure......we are all in agreement that we'd smash right?

Cause I sorta want.

I can see, and understand, where people get caught up like "that's wrong." In my opinion, it doesn't really matter. To me, that is no longer a man. After so many procedures, biologically s/he is not even the least bit a man. She is now producing female hormones, which is done with the second or third procedure. Mentally is where I am on the fence. Most likely s/he already thought more like a woman than a man, which is why she got the procedure. Some people really feel like they are born into the wrong body, and then get these procedures. I would smash, and I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest. 

In b4 I'm DJ Cee

So... Are yall mad at yourselves because you find her attractive, you mad at her for doing what she did, or are you mad at science?

edit:
Or are you mad at society's acceptance these days?

Last edited:
And why exactly is someone "wrong" for not agreeing with this nonsense?
Where are we going?

This is a legit question.

Why is it that if you don't agree with something you have to be labeled as a hater, homophobic, transhomophobic, or a bigot?

It isn't cool because "she" is going to be putting other dudes in a trick bag. I don't wish that for any dude. Come on, that isn't right man.

Yo can someone tell me what happens to their balls/penaynay? Does it just shrink/fall off/become a vajayjay? srs
The balls they cut off :x
The D they flip inside out to simulate a vagina. :x :x :x :smh:

Can I ask a srs question? No disrespect to gays or transgenders or anything but what is the point of this? Im so srs

Why do gay men want their partners to look like women? Is it for the gay men that don't want to admit they are gay, so for appearances they date transgenders?
Or do they just prefer their men to look like women? And if that's the case, and you are attracted to a woman looking humanoid, then how are you gay?
Wouldn't that essentially be the same as having sex with a woman in her 'other regions'?

Same goes for the females. If you don't like dudes, then what are you doing with that over-exaggerated manly looking female, with the fade, wife beater, and excessively sagging pants? Only to go to the bedroom and stuff yourself with simulation D.

It reminds me of this (sorry this is the best vid I could find of this part)

Last edited:
Why do gay men want their partners to look like women? Is it for the gay men that don't want to admit they are gay, so for appearances they date transgenders?
Or do they just prefer their men to look like women? And if that's the case, and you are attracted to a woman looking humanoid, then how are you gay?
Wouldn't that essentially be the same as having sex with a woman in her 'other regions'?

I think there was a guy that somebody posted a while ago that did a study that found that gay men aren't the demographic that goes for these women, and it isn't the demographic they're after. It's "straight" men. Hence the reason they go through all the trouble to be as womanly as possible. Seems like they want to chameleon their way into the straight community. When you think about it, it makes sense. Men aren't exactly initially attracted to a woman's genitals the second you meet her, unless you're at a swingers club :lol:

You're going to peep her physique, her mannerism, her hair, symmetry, etc before you actually get in the bed with them. So by the time you've accepted all that, chances are, they know it's going to be past the point of return by the time it's time for smash and they're feeling like the Joker in their mind, like >> :lol: GOTCHA

View media item 396589

And why exactly is someone "wrong" for not agreeing with this nonsense?
Where did anyone say this?

If you don't like transgender people, that's cool. They probably don't like you. There is one thing I have a problem with, and that is ignorance. People in today's society believe that LGBT is wrong, and that group of people suffer because people think it's icky. 

It's okay to have an opinion, but when the collective opinion ruins the lives of others, it rustles my jimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom