NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually flirted with a transexual before I discovered she used to be a man when I found out I just complimented her on the good job transitioning and kept my distance. I felt low-key violated. But I'm a gentleman so I kept my cool.

There should be rape laws in place to protect straight men from being tricked into sex with transexuals. I'm serious because if you hurt one of them it's considered a hate crime. But what about the crime committed against us straight males? 

Last edited:
I don't support it, but the medicial team did an outstanding job with ol' boy. He looks damb good.

This is what happens when someone has the resources to purchase the things that they want.
I'm so glad that I'm married because it's scary out there these days. I'd be checking birth certifiates,
and only dating women who's baby pictures I'd seen peronally in a real photo album with plastic stick pages.

Last edited:
eek.gif

Seriously though would doctors only prescribe testosterone if I seriously need it? Im 20 and cannot grow out any facial hair
laugh.gif
that feel. i know it bro.
I actually flirted with a transexual before I discovered she used to be a man when I found out I just complimented her on the good job transitioning and kept my distance. I felt low-key violated. But I'm a gentleman so I kept my cool.

There should be rape laws in place to protect straight men from being tricked into sex with transexuals. I'm serious because if you hurt one of them it's considered a hate crime. But what about the crime committed against us straight males? 
aaaaaand the ball is rolling!

Claims to be a gentleman, but stalks women with binoculars, flirts with women behind his wife's back, and then says how disgusting his wife is to a group of random people on the internet. 

I can see, and understand, where people get caught up like "that's wrong." In my opinion, it doesn't really matter. To me, that is no longer a man. After so many procedures, biologically s/he is not even the least bit a man.

In b4 I'm DJ Cee
She is still a man due to his genetic code. Hormones alter her appearance, but not his male genotype.

embalming fluid @ the Cee comment. :lol:

Last edited:
idc id smash that. isnt she producing estrogen? if so thats a female doggy

reverse cowgirl on the kitchen counter

I think the main issue here is the deceit. If you feel more comfortable transitioning to a different sex and it will please you then go for it. But don't deceive people you meet into thinking that you're 100% what you claim to be. Seriously that he/she op posted is attractive, period. If it were born as a female and stayed that way their whole life I'd be all over her. But it was born a man, and I under no circumstances want to have sex with someone who was born a man. The fact that they are deceiving people to believe they're naturally women is the issue.

Claims to be a gentleman, but stalks women with binoculars, flirts with women behind his wife's back, and then says how disgusting his wife is to a group of random people on the internet. 

Only when its convenient bro. Gentleman was a good excuse.

I think the main issue here is the deceit. The fact that they are deceiving people to believe they're naturally women is the issue.

But how do you solve this? Get em to wear a sign that says "I has a dink"?

Last edited:
@Sir Charles,

I never called transgendering wrong.

I do feel it is wrong if a "woman" meets a born-male, and doesn't tell him UP FRONT that she was also born a male.

That info needs to be shared up front.

Deception is wrong.

Only when its convenient bro. Gentleman was a good excuse.

I think the main issue here is the deceit. The fact that they are deceiving people to believe they're naturally women is the issue.

But how do you solve this? Get em to wear a sign that says "I has a dink"?

I mean that's not fair either. I guess they should be more upfront when guys approach them, but at the same time that probably ruins their chances of actually landing someone.

So... Are yall mad at yourselves because you find her attractive, you mad at her for doing what she did, or are you mad at science?

edit:
Or are you mad at society's acceptance these days?
I'm not angry at anything, I think it's whatever albeit don't ROB ME OF MY CHOICE by attempting to deceive me. I'm not gay, bi-sexual or bi-curious therefore just as I disclosed my sexual orientation so should people who participate in high risk lifestyles. 

I think that a number of hate crimes are committed because the victim attempted to deceive the person leaving them temporarily insane. You can not FORCE your way of life upon a straight male and expect them to react appropriately to a lifestyle it took YOU years to develop an understanding of yourself.

I think some of these hate crime cases should really be looked into thoroughly for this reason. 

Last edited:
So... Are yall mad at yourselves because you find her attractive, you mad at her for doing what she did, or are you mad at science?

edit:

Or are you mad at society's acceptance these days?

I think that a number of hate crimes are committed because the victim attempted to deceive the person leaving them temporarily insane. You can not FORCE your way of life upon a straight male and expect them to react appropriately to a lifestyle it took YOU years to develop an understanding of yourself.

I think some of these hate crime cases should really be looked into thoroughly for this reason. 

Interesting.

@ATL,

What I want them to do is if a MAN approaches them hoping to do anything with them, they open their got damn mouth and tell them that they were born a male. That is what I expect them to do.

Deception is wrong.
Oh I see, you are mad that these people are deceiving you.

So far, I have seen none. The woman in the OP said she was a transgender on youtube and whatever other sources OP posted. The woman in The Nomad's story told him that she was transgender after a bit of conversation. So as of right now, the deceit you speak on is not here.

I can see that you are more afraid of having sex and finding out afterwards, than mad at transgenders who did nothing wrong. 

@ATL,

What I want them to do is if a MAN approaches them hoping to do anything with them, they open their got damn mouth and tell them that they were born a male. That is what I expect them to do.

:lol: word. Seems like the most plausible thing. They probably do it for their safety regardless :lol:

Potentially deceiving anyone is my issue. The fact that science is so on point, that they can turn a man into a woman with no visible evidence left is wild.

So they don't even have to tell anyone because who would even suspect it based on the work done in the OP.

But it is just fair to open your mouth and tell someone what you used to be BEFORE they hit.

@ATL,

thats how it should be. instead of not saying anything. then having it come to light later on

i mean cmon, off of looks alone the person in those pics are super attractive.

like the dude that said i was wrong cause i would smash, whos to say you havent smashed a transgender female before? but she just never told you?

The woman in The Nomad's story told him that she was transgender after a bit of conversation. So as of right now, the deceit you speak on is not here.
Not true actually a gay male who was in love with her blew up the spot because she was following me around the club all night. He said something along the lines of "You're not gay are you? Because this one has a penis". I played it off smooth and told her you look very pretty and remained polite. I didn't have anything against her it's just not my thing. But if anything happened that night I would've felt violated. 

I was in fact deceived.

Potentially deceiving anyone is my issue. The fact that science is so on point, that they can turn a man into a woman with no visible evidence left is wild.

So they don't even have to tell anyone because who would even suspect it based on the work done in the OP.

But it is just fair to open your mouth and tell someone what you used to be BEFORE they hit.
Exactly my point. 

You are more afraid of what can happen, than what is happening. 

So far all I have seen is people coming out saying they are transgender before anything else. 

Which is good. You are searching for the bad in people trying to find something wrong with what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom