NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point. 

You are more afraid of what can happen, than what is happening. 

So far all I have seen is people coming out saying they are transgender before anything else. 

Which is good. You are searching for the bad in people trying to find something wrong with what they are doing.
Yea because transgenered "women" aren't currently in the world (forget this post) aren't putting dudes in the trick bag. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Deception is wrong.
I think the main issue here is the deceit. The fact that they are deceiving people to believe they're naturally women is the issue.

Oh I see, you are mad that these people are deceiving you.

So far, I have seen none. The woman in the OP said she was a transgender on youtube and whatever other sources OP posted. The woman in The Nomad's story told him that she was transgender after a bit of conversation. So as of right now, the deceit you speak on is not here.

I can see that you are more afraid of having sex and finding out afterwards, than mad at transgenders who did nothing wrong. 

I have never met one either. I'm not into deceit by any means. I'm not a liar and I don't like people who lie. Lying to my face is on of the quickest ways to piss me off, whether you are a man, woman, transgender, child, whatever I can't stand people lying to my face.

A straight guy in a relationship with a ****** is just as weird as a ****** to me.
You can change all the parts you want but you cant change the brain.

Exactly my point. 

You are more afraid of what can happen, than what is happening. 

So far all I have seen is people coming out saying they are transgender before anything else. 

Which is good. You are searching for the bad in people trying to find something wrong with what they are doing.
Yea because transgenered "women" aren't currently in the world (forget this post) aren't putting dudes in the trick bag.
eyes.gif
Don't fret, DC. I am not disagreeing with you, I follow you completely. 

As I can see, however, you are upset over potential problems. Not something that is a direct problem to you. Which, when in a collective mindset, can have negative effects. So I am asking you to lighten up a bit, and possibly be a little cautious when you are out. 

If you look at it like I do, we have a bunch of people who do not agree with LGBT activity. The opinion is good to have, nobody is trying to change you. Though, with this collective opinion, it begins to affect the group of LGBT. People think it's bad, they lose equal rights. Which is unconstitutional, no matter which way you flip it. 

@ATL,

What I want them to do is if a MAN approaches them hoping to do anything with them, they open their got damn mouth and tell them that they were born a male. That is what I expect them to do.

The fact that he/she was born a man is her private information. If ya'll go out on dates and stuff and could get intimate, he/she should tell you but otherwise you aren't entitled to that info.

The fact that he/she was born a man is her private information. If ya'll go out on dates and stuff and could get intimate, he/she should tell you but otherwise you aren't entitled to that info.
But before I spend a dime on that "girl" I would like to know that info. Not right for a dude to wine and dine a "girl" and then she comes out with that. Not right. I would like to know the first time I talk to you. Before I go ANY further.

But I already said "she" could just NEVER say anything, so there is no need to tell me that I am not entitled to that info. :smokin

@Sir Charles,
1. Who is upset?

2. Lighten up? Again, who is upset?

3. You are no longer talking about the topic man. This whole post is a bunch of fluff. You got it.

Last edited:
But before I spend a dime on that "girl" I would like to know that info. Not right for a dude to wine and dine a "girl" and then she comes out with that. Not right. I would like to know the first time I talk to you. Before I go ANY further.

But I already said "she" could just NEVER say anything, so there is no need to tell me that I am not entitled to that info. :smokin

Basically what I am saying is that, ya'll first meet in a club and she tells you her name. You should not expect the next sentence out of her mouth to be, "I used to be a man". Just like she shouldn't expect a guy to say "I can't get it up anymore because of some nerve damage".

Basically what I am saying is that, ya'll first meet in a club and she tells you her name. You should not expect the next sentence out of her mouth to be, "I used to be a man". Just like she shouldn't expect a guy to say "I can't get it up anymore because of some nerve damage".
Who said I EXPECT that to happen. I don't EXPECT that to happen. In an ideal situation that is what I would want to happen but I don't EXPECT that to happen.

If you are going to enter into a relationship with someone, honesty in all things is a pre-requisite and this applies to all relationships. Everyone is entitled to their privacy and there is no legal obligation to disclose. Morally they should disclose if the relationship turns intimate, but this may be very difficult.

I saw this on twitter, and yes i would've been fooled. What a shame. One of the various downfalls of increasing technology is a good number of dudes will be sticking their penises in inverted penises, thinking they're vaginas.

If you are going to enter into a relationship with someone, honesty in all things is a pre-requisite and this applies to all relationships. Everyone is entitled to their privacy and there is no legal obligation to disclose. Morally they should disclose if the relationship turns intimate, but this may be very difficult.

Yea, that's a good way of putting it. "Everyone is entitled to their privacy", especially if it isn't hurting anyone else.

Last edited:
The fact that he/she was born a man is her private information. 
Transgender facts Although social acceptance for transgender people is growing, parents continue to abandon youth with gender-identity issues when their children need them most, advocates say. 49 per cent of transgender people attempt suicide. Transgender youth account for 18 per cent of homeless people in cities such as Chicago, but researchers estimate fewer than 1 in 1,000 people is transgender. 1 in 12 transgender people in America is murdered. Transgender youth whose parents pressure them to conform to their anatomical gender report higher levels of depression, illegal drug use, suicide attempts and unsafe sex than peers who receive little or no pressure from parents. Less than 1 to 1.5 per cent of individuals experience persistent regret after sex-reassignment surgery. Sources: Guidelines for Transgender Care (2006), Gender Spectrum Education and Training, Families in TRANSition (2008)

I think it's messed up that sex offenders have to reveal they have a mental sickness but there are more liberal laws when it comes to Transgender communities.

Especially those who may carry HIV. I'm not saying that to oust them for possibly carrying the disease but there is higher risks for those who are in that community. 
I'm not concluding that the LBGT community suffers from mental illness but statistically it takes a lot to overcome societal hurdles and hatred. With that being said how can your morally FORCE your way of life upon straight males who may be vulnerable and open to unprotected sex because he feels he got "lucky" WITH A WOMAN.

Meanwhile most registered sex offenders even those who may have special circumstances surrounding their case are forced to live with what they've done for the rest of their lives...and most of them suffer from actual mental illness. Not defending rapist and pedophiles AT ALL just think it's messed up.

Last edited:
The fact that he/she was born a man is her private information. 

Transgender facts Although social acceptance for transgender people is growing, parents continue to abandon youth with gender-identity issues when their children need them most, advocates say. 49 per cent of transgender people attempt suicide. Transgender youth account for 18 per cent of homeless people in cities such as Chicago, but researchers estimate fewer than 1 in 1,000 people is transgender. 1 in 12 transgender people in America is murdered. Transgender youth whose parents pressure them to conform to their anatomical gender report higher levels of depression, illegal drug use, suicide attempts and unsafe sex than peers who receive little or no pressure from parents. Less than 1 to 1.5 per cent of individuals experience persistent regret after sex-reassignment surgery. Sources: Guidelines for Transgender Care (2006), Gender Spectrum Education and Training, Families in TRANSition (2008)

I think it's messed up that sex offenders have to reveal they have a mental sickness but there are more liberal laws when it comes to Transgender communities.
Especially those who may carry HIV. I'm not saying that to oust them for possibly carrying the disease but there is higher risks for those who in that community. 

I'm not concluding that the LBGT community suffers from mental illness but statistically it takes a lot to overcome societal hurdles and hatred. With that being said how can your morally FORCE your way of life upon straight males who may be vulnerable and open to unprotected sexual because he feels he got "lucky".

Meanwhile most registered sex offenders even those who may have special circumstances surrounding their case are forced to live with what they've done for the rest of their lives...and most of them suffer from actual mental illness. Not defending rapist and pedophiles AT ALL just think it's messed up.

You are comparing a sex offender, someone who has been convicted of a crime, to a person who has gender-identity issues. Those are 2 different things. When a person commits a crime like rape, you lose that right to protecting your information.

People with HIV haven't committed a crime, unless they go around spreading it, which is a crime. This is also a person's medical history, you have HIPPA laws and doctor-patient privacy and stuff.

You do away with the privacy of medical information, people won't get tested for HIV or go to the doctors.

CGuy610,

If I have AIDS. At what point "should" I notify a female?

I say before you get down, or as soon as you start discussing sex/physically flirting breh.

I mean... It would be like any normal sexual situation where you tell a girl your health status, except you telling her you HIV/AIDS positive.

What is the appropriate action if your partner tells you they're positive though?

not lying bros

https://twitter.com/gianacaceres

btw "MTF" stands for male to female "HRT" stands for hormone treatment

honestly this is SS3 of man to woman transformation. what gets me is the no makeup shots of her...can't even tell.

and to those who say they can see it...normally id agree but this time...if this joint was posted in an appreciation thread, well, alotta kats gettin fooled.

:smh: the trap is strong with this one. word to that south park eps :nerd: once a man always a man imo tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom