NT Uber Drivers

Not sure if this has been answered in this thread already but this is a question for Uber drivers to do UberEats, how much do y'all make per delivery? Seems like a long drive sometimes

Zapatohead

TAKE A TAXI NEXT TIME

Every other Uber I've been on has been good. I always rate 5 stars. All I need is to get picked up and taken to my destination safely.

This Uber's navigation said to take me home first. The other pool driver said he'd give him a $20 if he took him first. He did even after I said that I wasn't alright with that. Not to mention the guy was going 65 in a 35 and not exactly stopping at stop signs. Not to mention he wanted to know "What the hell your problem is."

Got off, went into my house, wrote a review. Doubt any other Uber drivers will be that bad.

Shoulda told him how much rep you got on NT and make him put some respek on your name

nerd.gif

For those of you who don't think it's worth it, I do it full time and average about $35-40/hr driving.

It's definitely worth it. You just have to know what events are going on. Concerts, sporting events, festivals, etc. Fares spike in those surrounding areas during those times.

Did it for a week and in my experience. Not worth it atleast for me. 

Maybe I just didn't catch enough surge pricing but it's honestly a joke for some drivers. I've had rides with the fares be as low as $2.75 when I am driving out of my way to get you. 

The depreciation and miles aren't worth it at all. I thought it would be fun. 

Uber was a humbling experience at least for me, really puts the value of a dollar into perspective. 

Wouldn't recommend it unless you are just hurting for cash flow. 

If you've got a full time job already it makes it difficult to catch the surge times since you'd have to be up early the next day. 10pm-3am could be difficult for many.

I get $50-60 to drive people to the airport from central Mass where a lot of the big tech and software companies are located. So I usually hover around that area until I get a bite. Do a few of those per day plus some other trips.

But yeah I can't wait to get my normal job back. I get out of the car after a day's driving and my hips, back and neck are all jacked up. Car is taking a beating too.

I wouldn't be able to do Uber.

I am new to the area, and always get lost. I use my GPS for everything.

Besides that, I keep my car super clean, and don't want anyone riding in the back seat and making a mess.

I am fortunate that my job allows unlimited overtime, so I can make extra cash that way.

I wouldn't be able to do Uber.

I am new to the area, and always get lost. I use my GPS for everything.

Besides that, I keep my car super clean, and don't want anyone riding in the back seat and making a mess.

I am fortunate that my job allows unlimited overtime, so I can make extra cash that way.

That's not a good reason not to do uber. Uber uses GPS to get you around

Did it for a week and in my experience. Not worth it atleast for me. 

Maybe I just didn't catch enough surge pricing but it's honestly a joke for some drivers. I've had rides with the fares be as low as $2.75 when I am driving out of my way to get you. 

The depreciation and miles aren't worth it at all. I thought it would be fun. 

Uber was a humbling experience at least for me, really puts the value of a dollar into perspective. 

Wouldn't recommend it unless you are just hurting for cash flow. 
what state are you in?

Yall let anyone smoke weed in your car?

i smoke but i would never let someone smoke in my car. I dont like picking up fares with the car smelling like dro. I did pick up someone who had dro on them...had to ask him if that was him or me. :tongue:

Anyone here an Uber Eats cyclist? I'm curious to find out more details about em
I'm actually doing a run right now. Unless there is a bonus I don't do it because it usually goes to under minimum wage waiting for work, picking up said food or whatever's being delivered and then delivering it. It's especially disgusting when you go 30 blocks just to pick up and then the drop off is right around the corner. If you're bored once in a while and want pocket change its cool but otherwise it would be hard to make it worth your time. With that said I'm a walker and just say I'm on a bike :lol:

Anyone here an Uber Eats cyclist? I'm curious to find out more details about em
I'm actually doing a run right now. Unless there is a bonus I don't do it because it usually goes to under minimum wage waiting for work, picking up said food or whatever's being delivered and then delivering it. It's especially disgusting when you go 30 blocks just to pick up and then the drop off is right around the corner. If you're bored once in a while and want pocket change its cool but otherwise it would be hard to make it worth your time. With that said I'm a walker and just say I'm on a bike :lol:

So you actually just walk everywhere? Isn't it pretty slow compared to biking lol?

alp alp lmao word, may I ask how much you get paid per delivery?
It's based on the distance, $4 being the minimum. Only thing is the distance from you to the sender doesn't count, only the distance when you pick up the package to the recipient. So just like what happened to me earlier I went from 1st and 68th street all the way to 49th and 9th Ave. Took me a minute cuz that's far as hell so the restaurant and the person who ordered food wasn't too thrilled because the person was on 58th and 9th so from his perspective it took an hour to go 9 blocks which wasn't the case, and all I had to show was $4. If it wasn't for a $25 bonus for five trips I would've been heated because that's backwards hustling

Back
Top Bottom