NT Uber Drivers

anyone had that issue over the weekend where you couldn't see what you earned? Looks like they finally fixed the problem

yeah it works now though.

Dont yall hate when a dude sits in the front seat when the back seat is wide open????

**** is annoying. People have no sense.

One of the reasons i don't do regular Uber.
Dude probably thinks sitting in the backseat is weird if the front is open. Esp if he plans on talking.

I didn't know that is proper etiquette to sit in the back seat instead of the front. :lol: Even if I'm not using Pool?

anyone had that issue over the weekend where you couldn't see what you earned? Looks like they finally fixed the problem
I couldn’t see what I earned either. That **** was hella annoying. Like, how was I supposed to know when to stop if I don’t know how much I earned?

I didn't know that is proper etiquette to sit in the back seat instead of the front. :lol: Even if I'm not using Pool?

Yes.

Get yo *** in the backseat. Fill that **** up first.

Y’all pool ****** be sitting in the front like I’m your boy, then we gotta pick up a Jazmine and you just ****ed me up because she was bad.

Nah but also you sit in the back because most of us use our front seat to put other **** there, like extra phones, water bottle, sometimes sweater when it’s cold.

If you order UberX or standard lyft then I don’t mind if you get in the front seat. But that part about picking up a bad one is so true. Get your *** in the back seat because you are not doing either of us a favor by sitting in the front. You have effectively eliminated the option of either of us getting at her by sitting next to me :smh: :lol:

I had that happen to me last month. Picked up this broad who smelled like a black and mild cologne. Rolled the windows down before she even clicked her seat belt. Had the nerve to sit next to me :stoneface: longest 10 minutes

I rarely get someone who wants to sit in the front but I always keep a jacket or sweatshirt in the front seat to deter them from sitting with me.

If you order UberX or standard lyft then I don’t mind if you get in the front seat. But that part about picking up a bad one is so true. Get your *** in the back seat because you are not doing either of us a favor by sitting in the front. You have effectively eliminated the option of either of us getting at her by sitting next to me :smh: :lol:
Lmao facts!!!!!

I had that happen to me last month. Picked up this broad who smelled like a black and mild cologne. Rolled the windows down before she even clicked her seat belt. Had the nerve to sit next to me :stoneface: longest 10 minutes

Lmao.. I be mad as hell. I even pull up to them lined up with the backdoor so they can get in, if they start reaching for the front I keep moving forward.

I actually thought it seemed impolite to sit in the back when ordering a normal uber or lyft. Thought the whole point was that it’s different than a cab ride. That said I’m not one to chop it up so I sat in the back anyway lol.

Nah man, get yo *** in the back.

—————————-

People always ask questions about “what else you do?” “This your full time.” FOH mind yo business.

Y’all ever get people tryna bring 5ppl in the whip? Then get mad when you Deny it. It be grown *** men tryna squeeze in together.

Y’all ever get people tryna bring 5ppl in the whip? Then get mad when you Deny it. It be grown *** men tryna squeeze in together.
man im not even a driver but i use uber almost daily. i was in an uber pool at about 130 AM one night when the driver gets another fare so we head over to their location. there was this guy with his wife and 3 kids posted up waiting, and they didn't even check the "+1" on the app either. driver said there's no possible way and this dude starts getting heated starting to yell in the street before the driver pulled off. i couldn't believe the entitlement but uber pool has shown me that extremely entitled people are closer to the norm than the exception.

Nah but also you sit in the back because most of us use our front seat to put other **** there, like extra phones, water bottle, sometimes sweater when it’s cold.

This used to irk me. I'd have some snacks, maybe a book and jacket in the front seat. A rider would come up to the passenger door, see all the stuff on the seat, WATCH ME scramble to move all of it, and still proceed to sit in the front :stoneface:

People always ask questions about “what else you do?” “This your full time.” FOH mind yo business.

Every. Damn. Time :lol:

uber pool has been clutch to me... i always sit in the front seat so theres no awkwardness with random people in the back and i have more space... ill sit in the back if it just me though

Many moons ago, my friend was giving me and a few others rides home. He dropped off the others, so it was just me and him. I was in the back and he instructed me to sit shotgun. I was like "it's okay I'm only 5 minutes away". He insisted and said "I'm not your chauffeur". So from that day on, I thought that if I am alone with a driver and sitting in the back that is insinuating that he is beneath me.

Many moons ago, my friend was giving me and a few others rides home. He dropped off the others, so it was just me and him. I was in the back and he instructed me to sit shotgun. I was like "it's okay I'm only 5 minutes away". He insisted and said "I'm not your chauffeur". So from that day on, I thought that if I am alone with a driver and sitting in the back that is insinuating that he is beneath me.

Lmao I always sit in the backseat ppl be getting pissed. I get this all the time.

Front seat trash.

Uber different. We don’t know you. We want space.

I bet you put your left arm on the armrest too?

Highly considering uber/lyft bc i got laid off at work but im collecting unemployment right now so not sure what to do.

Back
Top Bottom