NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What exactly goes on at these "summits"
nerd.gif
Its like a lemon party, but with younger dudes.
wow...I should not have googled that
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that prompted me to google it....

curiosity killed the cat
smh.gif

For anyone who saw that it was kim k in a red dress

yeh, I'll cohost.... Henry gotta be the mayor of his own town.
you know how many jokes would be thrown if it was at a mets game?
yankees fans are too crazy. haven't been to yankees stadium in 7 years.
but i'm down for either one. I'm sure i can get us a discounted rate there too, although I doubt they got an all you can eat section.
you see for $25 every single nter EVEN THE LADIES who have gone have easily ate more then $25 worth of food. a dodger dog pause is $7 or so, a soda is $4,nachos is like $5 so thats nothing. it's a steal. HBW easily at $4,810 worth of food last time we calculated.

anyways. summit in the city, summertime in the city period. we good.
I'm getting old as hell and can't do this too much longer. so let's get it done

and jordan04, you right, my bad, right field.

IM GONNA BE AT THE LA ONE TO SAY FAREWELL.. Anyone wanna carpool hit me up. 818 ONLY.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

I swear nobody is appreciative these day man...not to threadjack but im done holding doors for people bc they never say "thank you" sorry mf'ers
smh.gif

Most LA cats are Hollywood and think everything is suppose to be given to them. Their mentality is just different from people from the South or the East Coast...

come throw a summit in DC yo.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

2mhc377.gif

Los Angeles Cats you sayy ..comin thru watch out leme get through .. ::tongue:ushes IHeartBoost out the way::

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif
yo ben, yo need to coordinate a NYC yankee summit ASAP

new stadium and everything too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

need to coordinate a NYC yankee summit ASAP
pimp.gif
they got $5 pizza slices
indifferent.gif

my dude went there today to see them practice
says it looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
new stadium? it ain't up yet is it?
gonna google now.
still in the bx though right?

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
new stadium? it ain't up yet is it?
gonna google now.
still in the bx though right?
Yea its up bruh, joint looks DYNAMITE, looks real classic and crazy, its literally like across the street from the old stadium
laugh.gif

and yea, still in the BX, its up to you guys though unless ya wanna go to the city CITY like espn zone n stuff

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

need to coordinate a NYC yankee summit ASAP
pimp.gif
they got $5 pizza slices
indifferent.gif

my dude went there today to see them practice
says it looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho
Damnnn. They robbing
smh.gif
smh.gif

I still haven't had the chance to check out the new stadium

henz0 where you at????

let me call next week to see what games will give us a group discount and if they have a deal on food etc.
I'll bring the raw from cali, but it's gotta be the first day I get there or it'll be gone by the summit time.
cali is truly spoiled

I wish they had an all you can eat section. I'm trynna make it affordable for everyone.
worst case scenario, I hit up some sponsors to maybe chip in on each seat or something.

I would say Thank you, but I haven't been to a summit in the bay
nerd.gif

But good looks putting the summits together tho
smokin.gif

you see for $25 every single nter EVEN THE LADIES who have gone have easily ate more then $25 worth of food. a dodger dog pause is $7 or so, a soda is $4, nachos is like $5 so thats nothing. it's a steal. HBW easily at $4,810 worth of food last time we calculated.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno about the baseball thing but whatever is the after event for the NYC summit I'd be willing to come through. Aye ben you ever rode in NY?

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

I dunno about the baseball thing but whatever is the after event for the NYC summit I'd be willing to come through. Aye ben you ever rode in NY?

many times fam.... Wink1100 is my big homey and Iceman is my lil homey.... I used to ride heavy out there in 2002-2004 when RR was real strong.... but I alsogot mad love for L.O.D.
I just never have the time when I'm there. I usually have to shoot to the diamond district, hit 1OAK and the telly and I'm gone. I would need 2 weeksjust to say hi to my fam out there properly.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

good lookin = thank you.
saying good looking is too casual, open your damn mouth and say thank you. This dude goes waaayyyyyyyyyyy out of his way to sponsor/get corporatemoney so yall can have laugh and giggles and yall can't write a thank you note or at worst a thank you note email. SMH...i figured this was this reasonwhy this was his last one in cali
tired.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn you s dul for saying you google'd that
laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind attending a NYC summit...But i dont smoke..Sooo
ohwell.gif

And idk if everyone would want to spend money on baseball tickets..More people would come through if we set up a cookout in like Prospect Park or something

Back
Top Bottom